Louis Tomlinson Imagine

HEY:)

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT:)

TELL MW WHAT YOU THINK:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were over at your boyfriend Louis's house for the night. He took you out for a movie and dinner with the boys.

"Let's do a twitcam later!!" Louis suggests.

"Okay! Let's do it!" you say nodding your head in agreement.

Then you remember, the other day, you were on twitter, and some fans were sending you hate.

"Louis....." you say,"maybe you should do it yourself, because it kind of seems like some of the fans don't like me..."

"They love you babe! I promise!" Louis says.

"I hope so..." you said starting to get worried, but he came and calmed you down with a long kiss.

"I love you so much" he said lightly touching his lips to your forehead.

"I love you too" you said hugging him around his waist.

~twitcam time~

"Hey everyone it's me and (Y/N)," he says to the twitcam with a big smile. You wave to the camera with a smile and he gives you a quick peck on the check.

"As you all know this is my girlfriend (Y/N)!"

Instantly all the fans are tweeting him: @My1Dgurls: @Louis_Tomlinson I love you two so much and you look so cuteee together!:)

@directioneriner: @Louis_Tomlinson shes perfect for you! She's so pretty and you two r too cute!<3

You and Louis smile as you looked through all the positive tweets.

"Told you they love you," he whispers in your ear. Within twenty minutes of the twitcam, Louis gets up. You immediately turn around and see Louis on one knee with a ring extended out to you.

"(Y/N) you are my world, my everything. I know I joke around a lot but one thing I don't joke about is my love for you. Please say you'll be mine and only mine for the rest of our lives. (Y/N) will you marry me?" Louis asks.

Your mind goes completely blank and its like you forget how to speak. You stand there for who knows how long just staring at the man you loved.

"Um...(Y/N)...no rush or anything...but my knees getting a bit stiff." Louis said snapping you back to reality.

"OH sorry! i mean...YES OF COURSE I'LL MARRY YOU," you say.

Louis had the widest smile you had ever seen on him. He places the most beautiful ring on your finger and afterwards, you place your lips on his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hope u liked it<3

erin xx