1

Another lesson to learn about life is to learn how to keep your mouth shut no matter how painful  it is.. that you feel like you can't take it anymore...
Stay silent no matter how you are aching inside by the daggers they keep on throwing at you...
Keep calm no matter how often they have wronged you... not because they were RIGHT.  But because it is for the best. You'll shut your mouth because no matter how you tried to defend yourself and tell them your side of the story, at the end of the day, they won't hear any of your explanations... they will only hear and think what they want to hear.. they will only believe what they want to believe.. so why explain. Its more convenient to just stay quiet.

No matter how you're aching inside, no matter how painful it is.. that you can't take it anymore.. and you feel like its the end of the world.. don't make a fuss. Stay calm.. stay where you are.. never speak them your mind. Just stay quiet. You are better of alone.. you don't need fake concerns... you don't need fake people around you... Its more better if no one cares.. therefore, you are also not to make a shit. Bear in mind, you are not born to please anybody. Just be you. Learn to know your limits. Don't speak too much because the next thing you knew, you are taking care of a snake all ready to bite you.

Accept that we are all made different to one another. We were born unique. In any way. What may work out on other may not work out on you. We are also born with different upbringing and mindset. We are all entitled to our own opinion. Learn to respect that. Learn to lose the argument when you know it is not going anywhere. People tend to believe what they ONLY want to believe. You have to accept that. Never think na lahat ay sasang ayon sa gusto mo. Hindi palaging ikaw ang mananalo.. hindi ikaw ang palaging masusunod... learn to deal life as mature as you can be.

No one can measure the depths of your soul and from where you are coming from.. minsan kasi mas mainam pang sarilinin mo na lang sa sarili mo ang lahat ng nasa isip mo at nararamdaman mo.. hindi naman kasi lahat nakakaintindi sa pinagdaraanan mo. Lahat ng tao ay may taglay na selfishness hindi man natin aminin. Walang taong perpekto.. walang taong puro bait lang ang taglay na pag uugali. Minsan mas kinakailangan pang mag ingat sa mga taong puro maganda ang pakita. Honestly speaking mas madami pa ang mga pakitang tao sa mga totoong tao. Napakaswerte mo na lang kung makatagpo ka ng taong tunay at totoong tao sayo.. kapag meron ka nito sa buhay mo napakaswerte mo na. Yung tipong kahit anong pangit ng ugali mo ay piniling manatili sa tabi mo. Yung taong sinusubukang intindihin ang pinanggagalingan mo.. inaalam ang nasa isip mo.. at naiintindihan kung bakit ka nagkakaganun..

Mahirap mabuhay sa mundong lahat nagbabago. Yung maiisip mo na lang na wala talagang Mas dapat pagkatiwalaan kundi ang sarili mo lang. Admit it, karaniwan, kung sino pa ang mga taong malapit sayo.. pamilya mo, kaibigan mo, kapatid mo.. asawa mo... mga taong nakapaligid sayo ay ang unang tao pang komokondena sayo.. magtatatwa sa'yo.