The anwser

I wake up at 7:00 and I'm hating my life because it's a Monday. I drag myself out of bed and start to get ready. I put on my favourite orange shirt to contrast with my blue eyes, then I messily put my long blond hair in a bun.

As I hurried out the door I see him walking so I ran to catch up with him. We have been friends for a while and I'm starting to like him. As we continue to walk I notice that he is wearing the same blue sweater, that he always wears. I never really noticed how much I liked his gorgeous brown eyes.

As we arrive at school we are standing at our Lockers chatting, he then says " wow Abby you look nice to day" you reply no sure if it was being sarcastic or not " shut up tyler" you here the bell go so you both quickly go to class.

As you're sitting in science class you can't help but think about Tyler, and wonder if you could ever be more then friends, and how he really feels about you.
By thinking to your self you say " Abby your crazy you know he doesn't feel the same way"

The bell goes and class is over, before you know it it's lunch. You head to your house for lunch. you have small talk for a little while but on the inside you're dying you just want to know if he fells the same way as you.

You're excited because there's a dance tomorrow you hope you will have enough courage to ask him to dance.

After school you have your 2 friends over Mya and Alec to tell them your plan for tomorrow's dance. There so excited to see what will happen!

As your putting your dress on trying not to ruin your makeup you have the biggest butterfly's in stomach because your so nervous to here Tyler's answer.

You get a ride from may to the dance your both so excited, knowing he is just behind the doors. Your having doubts but mya pushes you though the doors as you enter the doors you see Tyler sitting at a table waiting for you he calls you over.

You slowly walk towards him you fell like your about to explode! You can't wait to get the answer that you have been waiting all this time to hear your ready now you need to know who he feels as you stand in front of him and say " Tyler I have had the biggest crush on you forever, I was wondering if you felt the same way, and if you cared to dance" Tyler replies .......

TO BE CONTINUED !!