Beloved

Daisuke pesrpective

I walked slowly down that dimly lit corridor. Suddenly, I smelled a familiar smell. I opened my eyes wide. I started to recognize that place ... That smell of home cooking, those white patterned doors. I was in the building where Haru lives! I was relieved, since he could help me! I quickly went to his door. I kept scratching the door until I heard it unlock. And there he was! It was very strange that my point of view of him. He seemed to be much taller than normal!

Haru: A cat here? But how did you get here?

Hours ago...

Suzue: Daisuke-sama, please, you have to wake up! You're going to be late for work!

Slowly, I opened my eyes, I still felt sleep, just a little.
I looked at Suzue for a few seconds and then I got up. I saw the clock. I was very late for work that day! Don't know how I over slept that day!

I went to the bathroom, but I was feeling a little weird, don't know how to explain it!
My head was itching a lot, my body was tingling a lot, I felt sick ...!

I closed my eyes, but then something happened to me...

When I opened my eyes, I felt I was even shorter than the usual... I'm know I am short, but not like that!
I looked around ... I was a little desperate!

Ok, what's going on ?!

I tried to speak but I couldn't! all that came out was ... A meow! Several actually ...

Suddenly, I heard the door open. It was Suzue!

Suzue: Anww! A kitten! Sorry, but you will need to leave, okay? And where's Daisuke?

(Oh no ... She thinks I left! how am I going to work now ?!)

Okay, calm down! Everything is fine! I... just turned out into a FUCKING CAT!
Man, how the hell that happened and WHY?! Maybe... I ate something last night then this happened?! Jesus!

Ans the worst part is that I CAN'T SPEAK!
I won't be like this forever, will I?!

Suzue picked me up and then she gently

She gently left me out of the house. I didn't thought that that's the way she treats animals or something...

Shouldn't her look for the "owner" of the cat? (That is me in this case...)

Suzue: Be safe, kitten! Daisuke-sama...!

(God damn you! What do I do now?!)

OF COURSE SHE LEFT ME HERE, in her mind, I'm more important than a cat that LITERALLY LOOK LIKE ME!

I got a little sad, actually! She even didn't wanted to know about me!
I'm sure that If she knew the cat was me, she would apologize a lot, like A LOT, and try to find out what happened to me... BUT NO, THAT IS NOT THE CASE! THE WORLD INSISTS THAT IT WILL NOT BE LIKE THAT!

Man, why am I so angry?!

I was angry and hungry! It was cold outside, soon will be Christmas!

(Work is too far away from here! There's gotta be somewhere I can stay just for today! I don't wanna be here or on the streets!)