George and Fred Weasley- Smut

George is on top of you, your hands cuffed to the top of the bed on either side. Ice cubes placed on both breasts Fred watches as they slowly slide down at each breath you take. Fred's tongue circles around your nipple his fingers lightly squeezing the other. George is inside of you slowly thrusting into you making your back arch. Fred kissed your neck his hands massaging your breasts. George starts to pound into you groaning and moaning making you wet. The ice continues to melt down your body almost completely melted now as it reaches your stomach Fred licks the water off of you sucking lightly. George grips onto your thighs and Fred leaves hickeys all over your stomach and breasts, after a good 30 minutes George cums and lays next to you kissing you gently. Fred cleans you up then slides himself into you going at a slow speed, George kisses along your jaw and gently bites on your ear. Fred lasts for about as long as George once he's finished he cleans you up and lays on the other side of you. They kiss your neck and each put a hand on your thigh whispering things in your ear mostly sexual but sometimes things to make you giggle.

"can you two take off the hand cuffs now?" you ask as they get dressed

"i'm afraid not love" George said putting on his boxers

"You're going to have to stay like that for awhile...we've lost the key" Fred says smiling a little putting his gray sweatpants on

"you've got to be joking" you look at them both angry and terrified

They both look at each other and laughs finishing getting dressed. Fred leaves to get food and George cuddles you, you keep asking for him to un cuff you but he says no each time. He somewhat gets you dressed and Fred comes back in with food they both laugh as they feed you food purposefully spilling on you.

"oh sorry love looks like you're going to have to take a shower" Fred says as he spills food on himself and George

"oh and would you look at that seems like well also be needing one" George says as he takes the key out of his pocket

"you fuckers had it the whole time" you look at them slightly angry

"we did indeed" George says taking off his clothes again and walking into the bathroom turning on the water.

Fred takes off his clothes and takes off yours kissing your neck. He picks you up and carries you to the bathroom.

"ready for round two?"

OK THIS ONE IS VERY VERY RANDOM AND I DONT REALLY LIKE IT BUT IM POSTING IT ANYWAY BECAUSE I HAVEN'T POSTED FOR A LONG TIME ANYWAY IF YOU WANT ANYTHING SPECIFIC PLEASE PM ME LOVE YOU ALL

479 WORDS