Kingdom of Twins (On Hold)

READ THIS BEFORE YOU READ!!!!

This is a really rough draft of a very random story i wrote like 2 years ago. Just found it on my flash drive so ta da here you go. But i dont think i'll continue it unless it gets a lot o interest cuz its not my best work.

------------

Kingdom of Twins - Chapter one.

Having a twin is something unexplainable. Having a Twin is like having part of you out in the open walking, breathing, talking...Living. someone to talk to whom understands were you are coming from, understand you and what you are trying to say. Because they are part of you, as you are part of them.

Avangaleen, and I always will be and always have been insapertable. Forever bonded into the lives of twin Princesses.

*Aurora*

I closed my silver diary and locked it with the mathching key, before walking across my ginormous dark purple bed room, into the cream colored hallway. I then turned left to a staircase and walked up untill i was faced with a choice. Left to my tower, or right to Avangaleens tower. I sighed then walked right. "Avangaleen! We will be late if you dont get dressed soon!" I said impatiently as I walked across the small lounge area to the ladder going into the very tipy top of the tower. I climed the ladder and found Ava (Avangaleen) sitting there writing in her diary. "Staring at Nickolas again?" I mocked her for her crush on the stable boy.

"No, of course not!" She scoffed at me, while standing up and brushing off her legs. "Uhm, what were you saying?" she asked shyly. untying her beautiful strawberry blonde hair from a pony tail, so it cascades around her face blocking one of her beautiful sky blue eyes.

"Haha, you were! Dont even try to deny it, and you are so ganna be late! Have you even showered yet?" I asked perpously trying to get her frazzled.

"O my goodness!" She shreeked. "Wait, late for what?" she asked me honestly not remembering the day she's been waiting for her whole life. I smacked my palm to my forhead and mumbled "Our dress fittings." her face was still puzzled. "For our sweet seventeen!" Her face instantly lit up with suprise, rememberance, fear, and exitedness.

"O, my good king! I can't belive I forgot about that!" she got up and was instantly collecting her things and rushing down the stairs frantically. Once across the hall she dashed into her light pink room. I walked in moments after her. I sat down on her bright almost neon pink bed, and started fiddling with the gold braclet on my wrist.

"What are you going to wear? I don't want to match today. We may be twins but that does not mean we must always look, talk, and walk the same twenty four seven." I said slighty loud thinking she was in her closet.

"Jeez! No need to yell! I am right here." Avangaleen said popping her head up from underneath her king sized bed. I jumped back 3 feet almost falling off the bed in the process.

"Good kingdom! You scared the living night out of me!" I exclaimed holding my hand over my heart as if to collapse. She got up holding silver heels and walked to her closet. "What in Kings name were you doing!?" I questioned her, honsetly curious. All I heard was slight laughter as she walked out in just her lacy pink bra, and matching underwear.

"I was grabbing the other one of these!" She exclaimed as if i just asked the stupidest question in the world. While flinging around her fluffy fur boot, with 3 inch white heel.

"O, of course!" I sighed flopping back onto her bed. She dropped the heels onto the floor then pranced back into the closet.

"What are you wearing!?" She screamed at me. I looked down at my outfit not remembering anymore.

"Black 3 inch heels, the ones with the red chaines on the sides, red webbed leggings, black skirt, black tanktop, with a red ripped hanging shirt, hair down and straightened, with red hair streak and make-up." I listed off my outfit toe to head.

"O good, so basically wear nothing black,or red and we will be good, wich shouldnt be to hard given the fact that i own one black item, besides shoes, And it is a dress that i wore for Sr.Imanuels funeral! Everything I have thats red is slutty." She laughed as she walked out with a silver braclet that matched my gold one hanging in her mouth. Wearing a white skirt, white tanktop and a pink ripped shirt identical to my outfit just white and pink.

She took in my outfit while shaking her head and sighed dramatically " What are we going to do with you girlie!? Black this, red that. Oye!" She walked into her bright ourange colored bathroom and turned on her straightener.

"What are we going to do with me? More like what are we going to do with you! Your room is like a rainbow! Your closet's neon green, you'r bathroom is ourange, and your room is pink! Pink!" I yelled to get the point across that pink is not a good color.

"We are going to be so entirely late!" I shreeked making her run around the room frantically lifting up everything and almost tripping on a ginormous white been bag, the size of a loveseat. "Ok three things. One, calm down! Two, what are you looking for? Three, I can never get over how entirely ginormous that been bag is!" I started laughing uncontrolably, falling back on her bed again. Fluff engulfing me.

"My purse! The white fuzzy one!" She screamed at me while running across the room to the bathroom while screaming "No! Fire!!" she raced in and started straightening her hair. "Owch! Mother fracker!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. I laughed even harder, barley breathing. Now snorting, as I gasped for air. She stepped out side of her bathroom still straightening her hair. With a scowl plastered upon her face.

"What is so funny!?" She hissed. I diddnt awnser instead I just kept laughing. She growled at me before spinning around and stumbling back into her bathroom as she was now tangled in the extension cord that was allowing her to get this far in the first place.

"I'm leaving! I will meet you in the main building 12th floor dress room 4 ok?" I asked her while trying to stand up but the bed seemed to be eating me alive with it's frill, and fluff.

"Yeah, whatever coward!" She screamed at me as I walked through the hallway to my room. Once in my room, I walked across my fuzzy black rug to the large window overlooking the ocean. I quickly grabbed my black and red purse and walked out the door instead of turning right to the towers i turned left walking down a flight of stairs to Avangaleen and I's livingroom. Once in the modern living room I kept walking into the kitchen and out the back door, onto a path surrounded by flowers. My black heels clicking on the pathment as i walked across the gardens, to the main building.