chap.1 kyuubi attack

A loud roar echoed through the village as a huge fox with nine swishing tails. It's fur a dark bloodish red and its eyes, its powerful blood red pupils with black slits that can can stare deep into your soul glared down upon the mortals that were scampering and running. Its claws as sharp as any blade slashed and cut through buildings crushing any and all in its way.

"Its the Kyuubi! quickly warn the Hokage" one of the ninja screamed whilst running to the Hokage Tower.

The rest of the village had taken notice of the raging Biju approaching them as Shinobi were readying themselves for the onslaught. A small part of their forces were caring for the civilians and sending them to the shelters. Minato was no where to be found as the forces were gathering only for the Shinobi no Kami Hiruzen Saratobi to appear

"Sandaime-sama, the gates have been destroyed and the Kyuubi has entered the village perimiter what are your orders?" A random chunin asked.

"Everyone under Jonin must pull back to the shelters we need to make sure that the civilians stay safe." Hiruzen ordered. "The jonin and ANBU shall attack the beast and stall it which will give us time so we can seal it again"

"Hai" they shouted.

"Now go" stated Hiruzen as the ninja scattered. "BOAR! go find Minato, the rest of you follow me."

They charged as the other shinobi jumped up to the roof tops and skidded towards the ninetails. Almost half of the village fallen to the rampaging beast, corpses of villagers and ninjas littered the streets as they passed them. Thousands of jutsus were fired at the fox which was starting to annoy him.

"Argh! you filthy humans!" Kyuubi roared as it slashed it's claws towards the ground crushing many shinobi under his mighty paws.

"Fire Style: Great Firestorm" Fugaki shouted as he and his clansmen all launched blazes of fire at the same time causing the flames to form a Tsunami of raging fire as it roared itself to the fox.

"Pathetic Uchiha" Kurama laughed and with a swish of a tail the fire disappeared. He then unleashed his massive chakra sending the uchiha that attacked him flying a few feet. He was about to form a Bijudama when suddenly the Uzumaki sealing chains rose from the ground and began to bind him. He was pushed to the ground as he struggled greatly to break free.

"What? these chains? could it be? KUSHINA!" the fox roared in anger.

"Not really little kit" Kara Uzumaki teased making the fox looked down upon her.

"YOU!" Kyuubi roared.

"Im suprised you remember me kitling. It's me Kara Uzumaki now be a good foxy and sit there like a good boy so can we seal you up again."

"HOW DARE YOU TREAT ME THE MIGHTY KYUUBI LIKE A SNIVELLING LITTLE CHILD" he snarled letting out a roar. "AND YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT SEALING ME! NO SEAL CAN HOLD ME! KARA UZUMAKI!"

Saratobi summoned Enma as the monkey king turned into the Adamantine staff as he had it enlarged and struck the beast in the head. "Quickly I stunned it for a short minute use your strongest jutsus on it."

The shinobi nodded as they began to go through handsigns as they unleashed Fire style, Water style, Earth style, even Lightning style jutsus at the fox causing a little damage. Hiruzen was about to use his jutu when a flash of yellow appeared next to him. It was none other than Minato Namikaze the Yondaime Hokage.

"Minato where have you been? dont you know that we are being attacked by the Kyuubi?" Hiruzen demanded. "Your sister in law can barely hold on with their chakra chains."

The Yondaime chuckled "I was with my wife, she was having our children, I'm finally a father" he said before getting serious. "until that masked man came in and ripped the fox out of my wife."