Author's Note

I always put these things in my "books" because I just have a lot to say to you guys. I love all my readers. Seriously. Like, I don't care if you just have this sitting in your library and have only read the Author's Note, because you picked it up. I like having that one new read.

Furthermore, this is a fanfic of L, the protagonist in Death Note from episodes 1-25. This is very different from "Boys Don't Cry", "L: Find a GirLfriend", and "Cheating Gods of Death" in the aspect that it deals with entirely separate headcanons that are NOT parallel to the other three (they parallel with "Boys Don't Cry").

Also, unlike "L: Find A GirLfriend" and "Cheating Gods of Death", this will be written in 3rd person in a more omnipotent style than "Boys Don't Cry".

This book will travel with him through an alternate childhood, adolescence, and the day he's eighteen and heavily encouraged to go make a life on his own.

I am so excited.

OOPS- I WENT ON AN ACCIDENTAL HIATUS 1/24/16

As with all of my fanfics, I have been one-hundred percent, bona-fide shit at updating... I got into MSPARP and other Homestuck RP sites over the summer. I still love DN, and I love anime, but if it's consolation, my HS fictions have also been neglected. I gotta get my tail back in the saddle- stick around, I promise it'll happen eventually.