Chapter 2

I'm planning to skip school today just because I'm excited to talk with DarkBlaze. I can't believe we're going out. I just can't wait to talk to her again.

I've been thinking, as her boyfriend, maybe now is the right time to ask for her name, where she lives, or maybe ask for a picture of her. I want to see her. If she would allow me to see her, I think I'll go visit her this sembreak. I'm willing to take a flight even just for a day only to meet her. I'm worried though, what if she lives in a country that is far away, like on the other side of the earth, the opposite to where I live, someplace where I can't go at the moment... Well, for now, I'm content with just chatting with her, seeing the words she types each time we talk, and everything she says. She just makes me happy.

I check the time on my monitor, it's 7:45 am. I thought she'd be online by this hour so I woke up early and start up my computer to log into ViClub, but she's still not on. Well, I'll just go to school then. The internet feels dull for me if she's not online.

I sigh in disappointment. I shut down the computer and moved away from my seat to prepare for school.

***

I just arrived at school. It's already 8:15 am and it's just 15 minutes before the dismissal of my first class, so I won't bother attending that class.

I breathe out and smile before I walk into the school entrance. "This day will be a good day." I hold that smile and walk inside.

"Hold it, where's your ID?" The security guard immediately stops me from passing the entrance gate.

Oh, right I forgot. I have to get my ID at the discipline office.

"Uhm, well... my ID was confiscated yesterday, I have to get it from the discipline office." I try to explain in a calmer tone.

"Do you have a slip?" He asks without even showing any interest.

"A... slip?" I wonder.

"A temporary pass and the record of your violation." He explains wearing a poker face, still.

I have no idea what he's talking about since the other guard didn't give me any slip.

"Uhm..." I try to rethink if I'm remembering my memory well.

"Alright, just go straight to the Discipline office." He breaks in, and just look away.

"Uh, thanks." I shrug.

I think he got bored or something. Anyways, good thing that the discipline office is just a short walk past the gate, so I head straight to it and deal with whatever I have to deal with.

Here outside the discipline office, I knock on the door. I begin to feel an intense nervousness so I breathe in and breathe out before I twist the doorknob.

I swing the door open, "Uhm, hi, good morning." I smile; trying to look calm. "I'm here to get my ID card, the one that the guard confiscated last night," I say my words carefully in a light formal tone.

"I see, you're that kid, huh? What were you doing up the cafeteria's sign?" An elderly woman asks while writing something on a piece of paper on top of her desk.

"I-uh, Uhm, yesterday I overslept inside the library, so, then... I got locked up in there. My phone battery died, and... the only thing that I thought of is to jump out of the window. I'm sorry, it won't happen again." My calm tone breaks and turns into what I feel in this situation, which is pure nervousness.

"I see, but you know that I consider it a violation. You jumped off from the second floor, which is very dangerous, and not only that you were around passed school time. Even if you overslept, I still gonna record it as a violation." She looks at me with a pair of piercing eyes. I can tell that she's very strict even though she's wearing a poker face like the security guard was.

Clueless (BL)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें