Little bundle

The Underground isn't an easy place to live in. Everyone attacking and trying to kill one another for some exp. Slowly corrupting them and becoming power hungry for more L.O.V.E.

Hunting more and more monsters to become stronger. Only to be captured once they hit level 12, put behind bars. Eventually those LV 12 monsters being used for low LV guards to raise their L.O.V.E.

Asgore even though he's the harsh ruler of the Underground. Even if it doesn't appear that he cares at all. He does what he must, unable to undo the mistakes of his past.

Unable to undeclare war since it's been so many years since he declared it. In a sense it was pointless to undo it because of how long it has been.

Though when it comes to children he has many strict rules on how they are to be treated. No child must be miss treated. They must wear strips until they turn 18 and become legal adults.

If any child is miss treated then they would face the wrath of the king. Though that doesn't stop monsters from doing things under the King's nose. Making systems to keep certain things from getting to the kings ears.

Life in the Underground could be better. But monsters do what they must to live a life that they believe they deserve. One of these monsters is a fish monster named Undyne.

A hot headed, little, child with a lot of spunk and rage. Always bragging to others on how she will help change the Underground and be Captain of the guard. Though one day she stumbles across something that would change her life forever.

------

A low growl formed in the back of Undyne's throat. As an annoyed huff left her. Stomping down next to one of the many rivers in Waterfall. Stopping to look at a bunch of reeds and thought.

Her steps became even quieter. Slowly moving the reeds out of the way as she continued to stalk along the water. She was annoyed with Gerson.

He acts like the he knows what's best for her. That old turtle knows nothing about her. He should stop acting like he knows what's better for her. A low growl formed in the back of her throat. Leaving from between clentched teeth.

Gerson had taken the eight year old fish monster in long ago when her mother was attacked and dusted. She doesn't understand why that old monster took pitty on her. Peering out of the reeds she looked down at what little of her reflection she could see in the water.

Her face glowing slightly from the odd light that came from the water. The young fish monster slowly moved back into the reeds as a monster walked past. She didn't really see who the monster was.

Probably someone who was just traveling through Waterfall go get somewhere. Maybe it was a possible guard out of armor. She could care less though.

A small huff left her as she continued to sneak down the river through the reeds. Still trying to calm down. She wanted to jump out and attack whoever walked in front of her.

Gerson kept telling her that she shouldn't go off attacking monsters. What does he know anyways. He acts like she can't fight or defend herself. He's been teaching her how to fight! Yet he still thinks she can't fight anyone just because of her age!

She just wanted to take one of her spears and attack something. To just throw her spears in a rock over and over again until it broke. "What does that old coot know!" She harshly hissed under her breath.