Chapter One

***************

Authors note -

A work in progress for sure but I'd always loved writing this story. So I'm gonna make sure to push it forward.

*****************

Void Tails : Chapter One

Chapter One

********
Authors Note -

Alrighty so it's been so long since I actually published something on wattpad. Yet I feel as if maybe someone will like this story. So here you go.

Also the picture is Milo, my main character. Hopefully you enjoy. Honestly if you have time, give me a bit of feedback.

Enjoy.
********

Festival

[Milo's point of view]

Fireworks cracked to life in the night sky. Basking the city in many different colors. Red, purple, yellow and white burst above. Cheers filled the air around the Fetherstone Park.

Stumbling through the narrow stone steps Milo couldn't take his eyes off the spectacular show. Tons of stairs sloped down between the favella houses. Focused on the spectacle he nearly tripped down a few cracked stairs. Blue exploding across the sky, neither moon in sight. Clear as day but black as night.

It was hardly his first rodeo for the blast colors but of course It would never curve the enthusiasm of the whole thing. Many a furson stood at the small alleyways or sat on their porches. Yet none of this was planned. Milo's mother would have surely spoke of a grand fireworks show.

Gravity Circuses were the usual culprit of this much attention. Bringing with them odd types and other outterworldly people. Sometimes some of the higher officials of the Owinal Republic came out to show themselves off.

This was no normal carnival or fair. For the first time since my birth, the Sky Games would be played here in Port Royal. Something that only happens every twenty years. Every three years it swaps between planets in the Horridel System.

Tonight the unveiling begins. Fireworks boomed through the skies over the Park. Yet down in the lower district we would only get to see them accend to the midlevel district.

All the daily events will be shown in the park on a huge screen. Everyone down here will be rooting for their favorite sport stars.

Hoping down the last few steps to the market place Milo got a good look at the crowds. Hundreds of different size, shape, and colored tails swisher from side to side. Fur of all lengths. Even people of a scaled variety. Something most of us were hardly accustomed too.

It was bustling, fursones crowed the sidewalks and even stood motionless in the streets all looking above the towering buildings at the blooming colors.

Of course Angel hadn't wanted to leave our small apartment. Seeing as he had some young lady tied to his waist I couldn't really blame him. "Boys will be boys" Mom always said.

Stalking through the crowd, nearing the marketplace center. Port Royal fountain stood high above onlookers heads. Spewing water in streams that flickered in many colors over the old rusted looking ship monument. Our cities great hero standing resolute at its helm.

"Milo hurry!" A familiar face shouted from a ways beside the fountain, next to a makeshift shelter.

(Take time to focus on person calling to him)

Merchants brought goods from many different planets out to our ports. Of course none of the locals could afford such rare items. But we always enjoyed marveling over such things.