Digong slams his girthy, thick fat cock inside Roque. He couldn't help but moan to his girthy cock abusing the bundle of nerves inside him, his prostate. "A-a-ah-f-fuck...I-i cant anymore...ah.." but to his dismay, Digong still abusively hit his prostate everytime. "You feels so good for me...good for me baby." Digong kisses Roque's temple and starts to thrust into him in a very massive pace causing Roque to moan shamefully to his girthy cock. "You're so full of me.." and smirks.

Digong then continues to smack Roque's voluptuous ass. "You like that huh...you filthy lawyer, you want it?". Roque grunts "Y-yes Mr. President p-please..." he stutters as he is completely surrounded in his ecstasy. Digong then started to thrust at an even faster and harder pace. "A-ahh-ahhhH..." moaned Roque "T-there p-please". Digong pulled out his girthy cock, teasing and edging Roque. "Mr. President put it back p-please" Roque begged. "Not if you get on your knees..." Roque then proceeded to follow Digong's command, he wanted more...

Roque was bad at sucking... This angered Digong. "Do it PROPERLY FILTHY secretary" he shouted.
Roque let out a cry of pain, Digong's dick was just too huge. Digong tired of the poor job put both his hands on the back of Roque's twitching head and pulled. "mMh-uG-uGHhH" Roque let out. Digong's dick was now fully in. Roque cried... it hurted so badly he cried.

Digong froze... He didn't want to hurt him. He was too engrossed in self pleasure he turned into a beast... "Mr. President I-i can't do this anymore..." Roque said as he stood up and dressed himself hurriedly. Digong stood shocked at the situation. "How do I apologize to him..." Digong thought. And when he finally found the words Roque ran out of the room and closed the door angrily. A single tear dropping down the side of Roque's face was the last sight he saw.

A.N.
- SATIRE DONT ATTACK ME MOFOS!! might make more, maybe not idk