Chapter 1

It happened when The Egg took over, everyone who could make it made it down here but it was only a few of us. Sam decided to take a head count and see who all made it down here, he spoke each of our names until he gulped and said " P-Ponk?" Everyone got a sad look on their face so he said the next name " Tommy? " I quickly raised my hand, I said " I'm here! Did you see Tubbo at all down here? Or Ghostbur?" Sam said " I'm sorry but no, why don't we go through the list first? " I nodded and put my hand down, I listened as he went through the list. The total people that made it down where Sam, Me, Techno, Philza, Ranboo, Puffy, Tubbo, Quackity, George and the last person I'd expect to had made it down... Dream. All of us looked at him with disbelief, Quackity said " How the fuck did you get out, Dream? " Dream laughed to himself, he was still in cuffs and orange jumpsuit. He said " When Sam last gave me potatoes I took his water bucket and used it to clear a way through the lava, then when I got out I realized everyone was gone and that damn Egg had overtaken my land. " He looked highly annoyed and pissed off. He looked around and said " There's not many of us left you know, The Egg took everyone else..." he had a wide smile on his face as he walked over to me, I could feel my heart go faster as I pushed him away from me, I said " G-Get the fuck away from me Dream! " I had tears welling in my eyes as I looked at him.

Sam stepped in and yanked Dream away from me, he slapped him to the ground as he said " You forget that you're a convict still, Dream. " Sam pulled him away, threatening to kill him if he pulled anything. He made a makeshift jail cell, a guard on constant patrol. Techno and Phil where looking for different places to build their houses, I walked up to them and asked " Can we start over, eh? I really hate myself back then and I'd like to start over." He looked at the two of them, Techno said " That depends, Tommy. You in Kahoots with any governments?" I shook my head, saying " No, I haven't even been in one for at least... a month." Phil looked a bit confused, he said " Not even Snowchester? That's where your pal lives." Tommy shook his head sadly, he looked a bit upset. " No... he moved on from me so I found my own path." He looked at the two of them again. Techno and Phil both looked at each other and sighed, Techno said " Alright Tommy, this is your last chance. " he put his hand out for Tommy to shake, Tommy took it with no hesitation. Tommy said " Looking for a place to build your house? There's a part of the cave that No ones explored yet." He led them to a dark tunnel, walking down it as he held a torch. He smiled as he found a big open area that seemed to be perfect, only problem was this blackstone looking stuff. Techno looked confused as he looked at it, he said " What is that? Is that blackstone? " Phil shook his head and said " No, this is more grey than black."  Tommy nodded, he decided to walk on it and said " it's a lot rougher too. " he cringed at the texture.

A deep roar erupted from deep in the cave, startling both Tommy and Phil. Tommy said " What the fuck was that? " he looked scared out of his mind. Techno decided to block off all the other unexplored areas, he said " Nothing good I'll tell you that. " he also seemed a bit scared but kept it on the down low. Phil sighed and started to build, he said " Let's get to it then, shall we?" He smiled at both Techno and Tommy. Tommy smiled back, for the first time in a while he felt happy, like he had found his people.

Aaaaaaa I realized half way through I switched povs so don't kill me. Here's a short part of what I have ideas for so if this blows up or if I get some support then I'll make more! See you later!!! <3