Library

It was exactly 2:46pm on a lovely warm Friday afternoon. You are the last one left in the library because everyone else had gone home for the weekend. At least you thought...

"Hey Y/N!" C/N said, coming over to sit at the table I weas working at, "What's up?" "Nothing much, just working on this weekends History assignment." I reply, trying to act like I don't care that my favorite boy in the entire universe didn't just say hey to me. 0f course, I would never tell anyone how down bad I have it for C/N. He's just so perfect. His shiny H/C hair always looks so soft. I just want to run my fingers through it. But I'd never tell anyone else that. I don't want to seem like some little pussy and get my heart broken, or my tailbone, for that matter.

"Are you having trouble on it too? I swear to God,I'm one bad grade away from flunking History.", C/N says.

"I actually think I'm doing pretty well on the worksheet, WW2 trivia is my jam. I've been reading books on it since I was little.", you say, not trying to rub it in but definitely trying to rub it in.

"Well can you maybe help me? I do not feel like explaining to my parents why I have a big fat F on my report card this term. And they'll probably make me drop out of the [sport] team!", C/N says, leaning in a little bit closer this time and giving me intense puppy dog eyes. I love it when he begs. Pulling his tie, I bring C/N closer to my face. "Okay, but it's gonna cost you", I bite my lip as I unbutton his khaki school pants and down his boxers. His hard dick feels huge in my hand. I play around with it and can tell he's trying his hardest not to let out a moan. I get down underneath the table and put my head between his legs, and start sucking on C/N's huge cock. I almost gag as I use my tongue to play with it like I'm licking a lollipop. C/N sticks his hands underneath my school skirt and grabs my bare pussy. He probably didn't realize I wasn't wearing panties today.

I got up off the ground and wrapped my long, thick legs around his torso, and started to unbutton his oxford polo, revealing his [desired body type] body. C/N slowly does the same to me with my thigh high socks, but I undo my own shirt because he is preoccupied sucking on my clit. I hold back a moan, knowing it was going to be loud. I don't want him to know I love it, because then he would start going slower. I run my fingers threw his soft H/C hair then place my hands on his hips. C/N's tongue keeps going faster and faster, until I cannot help but let out the tiniest moan.
He looks up and smiles at me.I bite my lip and he gets up from the ground and sits back up on his chair. I decide to give him another blowjob, but this time, he cums in my mouth. It tastes so good, I start bobbing my head even faster until I have to stop because I would throw up if I didn't.

I get up from the ground and sit on C/N's lap. We makeout for what seems like an hour, until I pull away and grab my laptop out of my backpack

"Let's get started on this History assignment, shall we?", I say as I wink at C/N. He is gonna have to wait until next time for more.