𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 1

It was only a few days until Christmas when you, your best friend Maddie, your friend Chris, and Lana were walking the halls of your school trying to get to lunch when your crush Jayden came out of the cafeteria. You put your head down trying not to be noticed or make eye contact but instead you bumped into him and dropped all of your books. He reached to pick them up right as you did and your hands touched. You scramble to collect your books and walk away when Jayden says "hey I'm having a Christmas party at my place tomorrow. Wanna come? It's formal so wear something fancy."  Of course you say yes as long as your friends are invited and they were so you said you would be there.

AT THE PARTY

You get to the party and you realize that his house is huge. Not rich rich huge but big enough to accommodate 10 people if they were staying the night. You are wearing a traditional sweetheart neckline dress with some plaid and a short but poofy skirt. You step inside and there you see Jayden standing at the bottom of the stairs waiting for you. You go up to him and say "hey nice house. Also you look really sexy in that suit." He says "thx. Your dress is immaculate." You say thank you and head to grab some eggnog. A little bit later when the party is over, you ask if you can shower really quick because someone got eggnog in your hair and you would rather shower now then have it sit in your hair all the way home. He said yes and handed you a towel so you could go shower. You were about to unzip your dress when you get a knock at the door.