Chapter 1: Introductions.

A/N: This is my first story, so I hope you like it, I don't know how many chapters there will be. All I have to say is that this is my AU. I hope you like it and enjoy! (Btw, their hide-out/home looks different.)

Tomura POV:
I was in my room when I heard Kurogiri call my name, "Tomura! Please come outside!" he shouted at me from the bar. As I walked outside, I saw Compress talking to someone at the door from the corner of my eye. I wonder who he's talking to. I think to myself.

"Tomura! Hey what's up dude!" Twice exclaims, I look over at him and raise an eyebrow, while Kurogiri was cleaning shot glasses glasses I ask Twice, "Did he call you here too?" and he looks at me "Yep, came into my room earlier while I was sleeping, he scared the shit out out of me!" Kurogiri looks back "You didn't wake him when I was shaking you awake, which is why I yelled "flying racoons!", I didn't expect it to work though."

I look over at Kurogiri and then at Twice, I laugh at Twice and Start to tease him.

Compress POV:
I heard some laughter in the back I turn to see both Kurogiri and Tomura teasing Twice. I don't see Magne there and start to wonder if Kurogiri even told her about the meeting. "Kurogiri! Where's Magne?" I ask and right as he's about to answer, Magne walks into the main room (the bar).

Tomura POV:
"Come in!" I hear Compress say, I look over and see a girl with a school uniform, and two messy buns. Next to her is a boy who has staples starting a couple inches away from his lower lip, along with some staples on his hands, chin, and a bit bellow his eyes. He seems to have rotting skin bellow all his staples, but it doesn't look new.

"Hi! My name is Toga Himiko!" The girl with the messy buns says with tons of enthusiasm. There's a bit of silence for a second, but then Toga elbows the guy. He gives her a dirty look as he rubs his arm and says. "Dabi." Damn..he could've at least presented himself a bit more like Toga.

"My name is Tomura Shigaraki." I said. Once everyone presented themselves, Kurogiri said, "Okay, I'll go show Toga to her room. Can one of you boys show Dabi his room?" I looked over at Twice and then and Megna. "I guess I could show him his room." Twice said, they started to walk, but Twice stopped, "Warning.." he said. Both me Megna looked at each other in confusion. "The room isn't decorated to you'll have to go out and buy some things." He said simply, and with that kept walking forward as Dabi walked slowly behind him confused, while me and Megna were laughing.

Once Toga and Dabi came back from their room tour, Toga asked, "Hey you..uh Shigarami!" I looked over at her. "It's Shigaraki, and you can call me Tomura." I said while getting off the counter.

"Well whatever, anyways, I'm going to call you Handyman, since you had that hand thingy earlier on you face!" She said while she twirled her self. I look over at Kurogiri a bit flustered. He shrugs, and goes behind the counters and continues to clean the glasses.

"Hey! Do you guys want to play Mario Kart, or Super Mario Odyssey?" Twice asked. Toga jumped on Dabi's back, stumbling forward a bit. "I would love to play!" She exclaimed, I nodded, and Megna went to set up the nintendo. "Come on Dabi! Play with us!" Toga said while patting his head as if she were playing the drums.

Dabi sighed "Alright. I'll play." He said looking up at Toga noticing that she was still on his back. She squealed and hopped of Dabi's back and went to go help Megna set up the nintendo.

A/N: Okay, so before anything, I just want to say that I don't ship Toga and Dabi, they just have a strong bond, and they're very good friends! Anyways I really hope you enjoyed it, and I'll try to post the second chapter later, and if not later tomorrow. Thank you for choosing my story! <3

You read 728 words!