Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1

•••
//TOY BONNIE//

The pizzeria just closed, what a relief. I can finally just go away and be free like... Elsa? ... I dunno actually but it was pretty annoying previously. Of course, I did least of my job. Because I'm not even worth in this pizzeria because of my weirdness ; my gender changing a lot. Kids would call it stupid and teens would call it .. 'gay' ? Whatever that word means, they said it in the most offensive manner. Parents would just keep their kids away from me, let me just say RUDE. Today, I'm a boy. Next day, I'm a girl. Weird, it always works like that. My voicebox just changes a lot.

I just sat there on one of the chairs in the party room, boredly looking at Toy Chica cleaning up the wreck the children caused. Children are just messed up. She was sweeping the floor, by her looks, she looked disgusted at the mess they made. She dropped the broom and just fell on her knees, "Bon.. Will you just help me here?!" She yelled, "Stop staring into space and just get your fat ass off that chair!"

I rolled my eyes and ignored her, there is no way I'm helping her clean up this screwed mess. "Nyeh, clean it yourself.." I mumbled. She sighed, dropping herself to lay down on the floor. "Ugh.." She growled, shifting her gaze to the ceiling.

"If Freddy sees you, don't blame me." I said. Toy Chica ignored me, "Like I care!" She shouted, raising her arms up high. She was kind of a lazy teenager type. But for the kids, she's mainly the girls' favorite. Duh, she's a girl maybe that's why. "Bon, let's go. This place makes me grossed out."

I shook my head, "M' better here.." I quietly spoke, resting my head on the table. She rolled her eyes and stood up, "Have fun ...staying in this.. MESS!" She exclaimed dramatically and left the room quickly. Drama queen much, tch. Suddenly, I heard wild screams and crazy banging from a distance which made my ears twitch slightly. Those old animatronics again and I knew where the noise came from, Chica.

"Idiotic fools.." I sighed, stood up from the chair and stomped out of the room. What nonsensical things could they be up to right now? I made my way to the parts/service room. The noise became more louder as I got near. I knocked on the door loudly, well I wouldn't actually call that knocking but let me just say 'rudely banging the door'.

"Open up this door, crazies!" I screeched, banging constantly. The noise in the room paused, the door was opened by Freddy who looked pretty irritated. I glared at him, ignoring his expression. "Hmph, what are you and your friends doing? It's pretty loud!" I yelled.

He rolled his eyes and slammed the door quickly. I gasped then crossed my arms, let me just say that was rude. The old animatronics invariably caused noises but the top ones would be Foxy and Chica, their quarrels will never cease. I mean never. Freddy would just attempt to stop them but it was impossible, Bonnie would just sit at the corner and kept silent. Well, he was kind of the silent type. I don't why though, maybe cause he's...uhh faceless?

"Well, rude of you for slamming the door!" I shouted.

•••
[ A/N : Hey, I just started a new fanfic idk why. So yeahhhh, I personally think that Toy Bonnie is genderfluid. Idk why but that seems really cute. Actually, when I first saw Toy Bonnie, I was like 'Hehe I can imagine her in a proper British voice' but then.. I saw this video about ..idk Toy Bonnie's voice nyeh I forgot. The voice is a boy's voice like omfg it's cute so yeahhh. I was like 'Idk if Toy Bonnie is a girl or boy so...uhhh..HEHHEHEHE'. K lemme just end this lame-o author's note rn so bye. ]