|05|

Astrid

|05| - X

He was watching her. It was from afar but he still was watching her. Licking his chapped lips as he watched he through the car.

Beautiful. He wanted her. But couldn't take her, not yet. He needed to wait. "My Lord? Are you here?"

A voice called to him. "Yes, I am. Tell me, Albert. Have you seen a beauty like her?" The man showed Albert the many blurry photos of the lovely Astrid smiling and laughing.

"No...." Albert stuttered. He didn't know if he answered correctly. He didn't want to make he Alpha angry.

"Do you know how many years I wanted her? Not one... I've waited almost three hundred years for my dearest Sofia to come back to me and to bare my children. She's perfect and that so called mate of hers will not get in my way and if he does he'll get what he got the other time which he still has the scar from, that killed him." He laughed. "Blood dripped from his sides and his neck because he wanted to stay by her side and protect her while she was dying."

His laugh was breathy but anyone could hear his craziness. He been this way for years and with each passing day he gets worst.

"I need her. You, you're like the rest you don't understand... you're giving me the look. I know that look! You think I've gone mad, Im mad... no maybe the world's just insane and I'm the only normal one!" He laughed and touched Albert's forehead causing Albert to flinch back unsure to allow him - a murderer- to touch him.

Albert's eyes widen and suddenly it felt as if he couldn't breathe. He trembled with fear and because of the lack of air. Blood trickles down from where he touched him. Albert's body shook and his blood was boiling.

Albert's face turned red - first bright red, then it got deeper over time. His Alpha paused his actions and smirked at the boy.

"I'm not mad, child. But gimme that look again, and I'll show you how mad I can get. Got it?"

He hated the look. People would look at him with fear and pity in their eyes and a frown graced upon their lips.

The look haunted him. He wasn't mad. He didn't have a problem.
He just had an obsession with a woman who he wished was his mate.

He licked his lips, "One of my plans for my sweet Sofia - wait, my astounding Astrid is to do more than touch her. I plan to make her scream my name in any possible way." He chuckled, a deep chuckle that even made the pregnant grey clouds rumble.

"I'm coming for you darling, in more ways than one. Be prepared, my sweet."

Albert looked at him, I think mom was right about him. I shouldn't be here, I'm young. Maybe I should just go now because shit get real and cost me my life. Especially with what happen mere moments ago. This dude is totally batshit crazy about this chick. He thought.

"Albert. Go home, get a real man for me. Someone who can handle the job. Not a scrawny boy like yourself." His Alpha spoke suddenly, startling him.

"B-but Alpha. I can be of use, I promise." He spoke, he was honest but he didn't want to be here.

"Albert, get the hell out of my sight before there is a repeat of what happen. And if you tell a soul about what I did I will make sure I finish the job, nice time. Got it?"

"Y-yes sir. I'll be on my way now, and bring someone else to help you with your mission to get what belongs to you, sir." Albert said and turned to leave.

His Alpha smirked, watching the car leave in the distance. "Alright. Thank you Albert for all your help."

Albert left.

"Darling. Be prepared to be mine."

-

First update for this book since 2015.