Prolouge

-July 18 2011-

"Paige, We want you to stop being friends with those rotten children." My mother spoke, I frowned at my mummy. "It's my life, Mummy." I spoke bravely, "I do what I want , With who I want."
"Go to your room , Young lady." Mother said furiously, I want to make her upset, After all the stuff she's put me through!

I run up to my room and slam the door, I grabbed my notebook. I grab my tooth brush, A water bottle , Along with a few other things. My phone, Hair bands, and clothes. I need to wait for my mummy to fall asleep though, I thought.

--2:00 am--
I grab my backpack along with my suitcase, and I climb down outside my window. I'm so glad my house has blinds over the windows, I thought so gladly.

I ran to Katty and Dan's house and threw a rock at the window, I could see Katty do a thumbs up, I texted them earlier that we were leaving because of our parents. They agreed so , yay.

Katty climbed down her window with her backpack and put all her supplies in the back of Dan's car. Dan jumped down and threw his stuff to Katty and Kat put his stuff in the car.

We heard the lights shut off in the house and Me and Kat were sitting in the car. Dan ran down with Kat and his phones.

He shut the window and started the car, I smile. I'm finally getting away from this hell, I thought again.

"I Miss You" by Blink 182 started playing in the radio and Kat and I started rocking out.

The car stopped and I'm guessing we were in the woods because there were trees and small candlesticks.

Dan took out the matches and lit all the candles.I love this new life , I thought.