Doc 1: What is the General Consensus of Each Boxer?

Little Mac: He's a fan favorite, most notably to teen and tween girls. People often compare him to Peter Parker due to his age. It is highly impressive how he has managed to get and stay champion of the Punch Out league. People admire Mac for his determination and acting well around his fans.

Glass Joe: Ahhh, Joe. When can he ever realize that boxing is bad for his health? Anyway, he is often seen as the joke of boxing, what with his 1-101 streak. Some of his admirers do love his optimism, however, so he is deemed an underrated gem amongst the boxing community. To be fair, with a ranking like Joe's, one is bound to be recognized.

Von Kaiser: While his records are not as bad as Joe's, Kaiser is still ridiculed for his cowardice. I personally think that is an unfair judgment, but people can think what they want to think, I guess. He has a nice mustache, but his obsessive shoe shining and constant twitching are a cause of concern.

Disco Kid: Besides Little Mac, DK is the newest boxer in the ring. And with his track record, it definitely shows. He prides on always having a smile on this face, even in the toughest of times. Then again, he is more known for his disco dancing career than his boxing career. I suggest one might want to check out his works because they are actually quite astonishing.

King Hippo: Scales break with Hippo around, but that is kinda obvious. No one gets overly attached with him as his size and stature could be intimidating. But he is an easy opponent to find out, so the boxing community doesn't see him as that much of a threat. If he falls on an audience member, however, that is when people get terrified.

Piston Hondo: He actually takes the game seriously, so that's a plus right away. The fans see Piston as hardworking, tough, and patient. Some have even gotten into meditating thanks to him. Other than that, Piston is way too basic and he becomes forgettable quickly.

Bear Hugger: He brought a squirrel with him to the ring. So that is concerning... BH is the opposite of Piston, never taking the game seriously and using brute strength to get his wins. He is a kind person, however, and has gained some fans because of that. BH has the least amount in the Major Circuit, however, mostly due to his appearance. Does he even shower...?

Great Tiger: An illusionist at heart, Tiger dazzles the audience with his tricks and magic. But of course, this isn't a magic show, so some people clarified his moves as somewhat cheating. Of course, you can't make a rule against something that was thought to be not real (magic), so he is fine by my books. Tiger is calm and collected, but also very cocky. People have an overall mixed opinion about the Indian boxer.

Don Flamenco: The lady's man of the Punch Out community. Don has everything: the toupee, the suave nature, the ability to fucking punch a bull midair. Everyone wants a taste of Don, especially during his edgy phase. He has been deemed one of the more sexier boxers by fan girls and it's not hard to see why.

Aran Ryan: Aran is mostly hated by the boxing fans due to his aggressiveness and overuse of cheats and tricks. His most infamous move is his head butt, which got Glass Joe in a coma for two weeks. It's a big shock how he manages to stay in the ring. At least his ponytail's neat.

Soda Popinski: I think most people will agree that soda will at least get you less intoxicated than vodka. So we should give props for Soda for at least trying. Still, the amount of soda he is consuming is going to kill the poor man one of these days. He does have a good track record, so I guess there's not much to complain about that. And despite his sugary addiction, Soda is still a nice guy.

Bald Bull: Out of the ring and paparazzi, it is said that BB is a fine man. Once those two come to the picture, however, he is almost animalistic. And damn, do the audience love it... that is, if they're not hit with a dumbbell. No matter how much BB hates the public, he's always gonna be a fan favorite amongst the Punch Out community.

Super Macho Man: He's rich and famous, but boy do the audience scorn him. Macho doesn't have as bad of a rep as Aran Ryan (though that can nowadays be debatable), but you can find a tomato stand in every one of his matches. Egotistical and jealous are what best describe Macho. Obviously not good traits to have in any decent person. Once Little Mac beaten him, his true colors shone and now he is seen as selfish.

Mr. Sandman: This man is legendary. He had been holding that championship belt for Lord knows how long until Little Mac came around. Sandman strikes as being an intimidating force to be reckoned with, making him one of the most popular boxers in the community. He boxes solely to box, not for fame or wanting to prove something. And, like Piston, he takes his job seriously.