New Little Sister

(The turtles are 15)

Tonight the turtles where on patrol along with Master Splinter and April while Leo was sick. There haven't been any crime reports and strangely both the Kraang and Shredder's henchmen have been quiet. Too quiet. "Ah! It's too quiet Sensei! Why don't we just storm TCRI and bash some heads," Raph grumbled as they regrouped. Before Master Splinter could say anything, Michaelangelo saw something. "Yo dudes! I see a Kraang bot and it's carrying some sorta knapsack! Ima go check it out," he called as he jumped down. Of course Mikey got his butt kicked and everyone else had to help cause it was a trap. "Guys! There's something alive in that sack! I heard... someone crying," April shouted as she tried to take the bag from the first Kraang bot. The bot somehow managed not only to knock out April but to rip the sack reveling a small child. A mutant child. "That's a child! Th-that little girl c-can't be younger than 5 years old! Th-they're targeting CHILDREN NOW," Donnie shouted as he tried to grab the little mutant.

Everyone was pissed. It was one thing to be kidnapping people in general for their experiments, but now they were mutating CHILDREN? "I'm gonna kill you," Raph shouted as he got ready to attack, only to be beaten by Master Splinter, shouting in pure rage. "How dare you disgusting vile insignificant pompous piles of-," everyone stared in shock and fear as their father snapped before April noticed another robot getting away with the child. "No! Guys we can't let them take her back," she shouted as the guys ran, chasing the alien. It was a a long chase before the guys had finally cornered the bot at the river, only for it to be standing on the edge. "If the ones known as the turtles want the thing that is known as the child, the ones known as the turtles will drop what is known as their wepons," he said as he held the little girl over the edge were the river connected with the sewers.

As much as Raph wanted to make that robot scrap metal, he knew acting rashly at this point could result in grave consequences. He was the first to drop his wepons, "fine. You win Kraang." He said, surprising his brothers as they all dropped their wepons as well before getting on their knees. Donnie was looking around everywhere trying to think of a plan before spotting Master Splinter on the other side and watching Raph grip his sais. "Why? Why go through the trouble of kidnapping children," Hr asked, moving the Kraang's attention to him. It laughed. "The things known as children are easy to capture. They are as you say easy targets and vulnerable to anyone and any thing," it said. That's all it took. I just took that small interaction to distract him. Raph lept forward, "Sensei!" Stabbing the alien in the stomach as Master Splinter lept across the water grabbing the little girl before the two of them fell into the water. "SENSEI," they shouted as the two of them were swept away into the sewers.

MASTER SPLINTER POINT OF VIEW

I jumped across the water, catching the child as Raph took care of the Alien Robot before we were both swept away by the water. "It's okay child. They can't hurt you anymore. It is alright," I said as the little girl cried in my arms as we were washed away. "B-ba ba! Ba ba," she cried. I held her close as I spotted a ladder leading to another part of the sewers. "It's okay, Baba's is here now," I said as I jumped up, catching the ladder pole before pulling us up. At least we were out of the water now, but if the child doesn't stop crying we could be found. "Shhhh. It's okay, look it's Baba! Baba's like you," I said as I carried her through the sewers. It seemed to help calm her down, giving me the chance to look at her.

It was true, I was like her. This small, wet little girl, was a mouse while I was a rat. "Baba," she said again as she got a good look at me as well. "See little one, Baba is like you," I said as I held her close to me as I found my way. She seemed to understand that much as she finally calmed down as she wrapped her tail around my arm for comfort. "Don't worry little one. Baba's not going anywhere anymore," I said nuzzling my head against her's. She seemed to like as as she returned the gesture, cooing as she did so. "It's alright (Y/N), it is alright. We're almost home," I said as she fell asleep as we walked.

No one's point of view

The turtles split up waiting for Master Splinter at different exists of the sewers as long as they could before the sun came up. "We have to find them! The poor baby, Master Splinter-" Mikey started as they entered the lair before he was interrupted by Leo. "Calm down Mikey, Master Splinter and (Y/N) are fine. They just got back a few minutes ago," he said as he carried the sleeping mouse with him. "(Y/N)," Raph Snorted as they all calmed down. Leo chuckled, "Sensei already had a name for her. He's in his room changing out of his wet clothes and trying to find something small enough for her." Leo shrugged as he handed the sleeping mouse to Donnie. "She's so small! she-she might not even be close to 5 yet. The Kraang... they must've taken her from the hospital...after she was born," he whispered the last part before (Y/N) woke up crying. "Ah! She's- she's crying! Don't cry! Look! Look at Mikey! He's doing silly face," Donnie panicked as he tried to get her to stop. Of course that just made her cry and scream more before Master Splinter came back. "Donatello, that's not how you hold a child," he scolded as he took (Y/N) back in his arms. "Shh. It's okay little one. See look, it's your big brothers," he said holding her close. (Y/N) stopped crying as she looked at the five strange people. "Bub Bub ba," she said. "Yes those are your bubas," he said much to the turtles relief. Little did they know, there were many sleepless nights ahead of them and unforeseen craziness waiting for them as they started their knew mission: being big brothers.