17

Chapter 17 : Question and answer

001

■What are your names?
J  : Jeon Jungkook.
L : Jeon Lalisa

■Do you have any nicknames?
J : None.
L : Five Answers, Lisa the Retard, Lisa the Obstinate, Lisa the Beautiful, Lili…… There are too many to list! Of course, there are those who refer to me as Aunty Lisa, but I often choose to intentionally ignore those who address me in this manner.

■How do you usually address the other party?
J : By her name.
L : Mr. Jeon, Comrade Jungkook, Grand Master Jungkook, and whenever I need him to do me certain favours I’d address him as Hubby.

■Nickname which you wish the other party would address you by?
J : Hubby.
L : Addressing me by my name is great. Please don’t address me as Baby, Honey or Dearest – hearing those nicknames from his mouth is an extremely scary thing and gives me goosebumps.

■Mobile Phone ringtone?
J : The standard one.
L : Chicken Noodle Soup.

■Favourite genre of music?
J : Rock.
L : Jazz, Rock.

■Favourite band?
J  : The Beatles.
L : BTS.

■First impression of the other party?
J  : Who is she?
L : This boy is so arrogant.

■Please use an animal to describe the other party.
  : Big Grey Wolf.
J     : Paramecium
L    : What is that?
   : A unicellular organism with no brains.
L     : The question is related to animals.
J      : Fine, a Husky then.
L     : Why?!
J      : Guess.
L     : ……

■Any particular gift you wish the other party would give during Valentine’s Day?
J  : I’m fine with anything. If there’s something I need, I’d simply buy it myself.
L : Please take a look at my Amazon Shopping Cart.

■Where was your first date?
J  : After we ascertained our relationship, we went to eat hotpot on our first date. Originally, I wanted to bring her to a Western restaurant but she insisted on eating hotpot.
L : From this incident, it is pertinently evident that I don’t treat you as an outsider……

[T/N: Hotpot tends to be a rather messy affair, as both parties tend to become rather sweaty and warm by the end of the meal. Thus, people tend to avoid going for hot pots on dates in order to maintain a certain ‘image’ they desire to portray.]