After date🌸

•~Shuichis POV~•

I had one hand on the gear stick, the other on the steering-wheel. I was focusing on the road.

The sky was black and was painted with different stars, the radio played quietly as I hummed to what ever song was playing. I looked to my side where a boy with purple hair was sitting.

He had his elbow resting on the door and his head on his palm, his eyes were half lidded as they slowly fluttered closed. He let out a quiet sigh as he smiled, reopening his eyes slightly and looking at me.

"Can't keep your eyes off me huh?~"
Kokichi said teasingly, before closing his eyes again. I moved my hand from the gear-stick to his leg, on top of his hand that was resting there.

I laced our fingers together, I felt his fingers lazily fidget with my wedding ring.

(I live in the uk so the drivers seat is in the right, I've not gotten the hands mixed up XD I know the ring goes on the left hand)

I smiled as I remembered the day we got married, how beautiful he looked dressed in white.

He wore I fully white outfit, white shirt, white trousers and white shoes that had a slight heel. He has a white vest on top, that was lined with lace. He wore a a flower crown that had a vail at the back. He just looked beautiful.

Memories of that day flood my mind as I look down at our hands, his hand felt limp so I raised my gaze to look at him. His head was now resting on his fore-arm as soft snores left his lips.

I turned back to the road and continued out drive home.

•*~*~*~*•

I pulled into our drive way and turned the key, the engine turned off and I unbuckled my seatbelt. I turned to my husband who was sound asleep. I smiled and pressed the small button and slowly removed his seatbelt as not to wake him. Once it was off I got out of the car a walked round to the other side.

I opened the car door, and slipped my arm under his legs, and my other under his arms. I picked him up, I waited for a few seconds after he groaned and shuffled a bit. Once I was sure he was still asleep I sighed.

I closed the car door with my foot, and locked the car behind me.

I walked over to our house and unlocked the door, I walked inside and placed Kokichi on the couch. The special thing about tonight was the quiet.

The date was quiet, almost silent. We had taken a walk around a park, and sat at a dock, Kokichi had taken his shoes and socks off and was kicking the water, splashing it around. He was so childish, but being childish is who he is, a special part of his character.

I walked back over and closed the door, locking it.

I walked into the he kitchen and grabbed a small glass of water, I decided to grab two because Kokichi would want one if he woke up.

I walked up stairs and placed one on each bedside table. I walked back down the stairs and picked up the sleeping-beauty. As I was walking up the stairs again, he moved slightly but still didn't wake up.

I placed him on our bed, taking his shoes and jumper off. Leaving him in a black crop-top, jeans and white ankle socks. I walked over to our draws and changed into a light, white t-shirt, and shorts. I closed our curtains and climbed into bed, I pulled the blanket over us.

I closed my eyes and felt my self slowly drift to sleep, that was until I heard someone trying to suppress a laugh. I opened my eyes to see Kokichi, trying to stop himself from laughing.

He opened his eyes and looked up at me.

"Fell for it again shumai~" he whispered to me, his state of being tired and just waking up gone.

I give him an unamused look, before sitting up and grabbing the pillow I was resting on.

I picked it up with both hands and pushed it onto Kokichi's face. His scream was muffled by the pillow. I smirked in success.

He spoke again but it was muffled by the pillow.

"Wow~ love you to Shuichi"
"Enjoy my love and appreciation while it lasts"
I said as I pulled the pillow away and placed it back under my head.

"So mean..." was all Kokichi mumbled before shimmying closer to me, burring his face in to my chest.

I smiled and pulled him in closer by his waist, he giggle and wrapped his arms around my chest.

I rubbed small circle on his back, and played with his hair.

I placed a soft kiss on his head. And closed my eyes for a few seconds, before feeling him go limp in my arms. I reopened my eyes.

I listened to his soft breathing, and watched his chest rise and fall. I knew he was truly asleep this time.

I buried my face in his hair and let my self fall asleep, breathing in the sent of his lavender shampoo.

Date:11/04/21
Words: 894