Sadie Hawkins? (Complete)

A/N- Hey guys. This is a random story that I came up with at school while talking to RjRadames in the lunch line about something that happened to one of our friends. So here is what I came up with. Thx to RjRadames for this idea! Also, FOLLOW HER, PLZ!?!?!? And yes, there is really going to be a Sadie Hawkins dance.

P.S., If you didn't know SH is a girls ask guys dance.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Leila Perkins was a freshman who was never shy. Ever. So you can probably understand her shock when The Incident happened.

Leila was blonde, smart, and witty. If she ever bumped into somebody in the halls, she would look them in the eye and apologize.

This was apparently not to be.

The school was buzzing about the new school dance. According to the rumors flying around, it was a Sadie Hawkins dance, and it was themed 'Cartoon Couples'. Her friends were as hyped up as the Glamour Girls, which was a bad sign.

"Emmagurd! He was so cute!" "How cute?" "Very cute." "That cute?" "That cute!" "OMG!!" "Do you think I should ask him?" "Totally! There's no way he'd say no!" "You're totally right!"

Leila decided she'd rather not get infected with Girl Disease.

On her way to history class, she'd been pondering possible cures for GD when she bumped into someone. Hard.

She was sent sprawling to the floor, books and notebooks everywhere. "Hey!" she said. A strong voice, defenitely male, said "I-I'm so sorry, are you hurt?" Leila looked up at his gorgeous face and went completely still. She was tongue-tied. She stared for about ten seconds before realizing he'd asked her a question.

"Oh," she snapped out of her daze. "Um, I-I'm fine." He sighed in relief and bent down to help her up. She'd started to gather her things when he bent down too. "Here," he said, "let me help you with that."

Leila didn't complain, as he had a great butt, and she had a perfect view.

He handed her the notebooks and waited as she put them in her bag. She stood up and he introduced himself. "Sorry about that. My name is Jake." He held his hand out for a shake. Leila accepted, and the second she touched his hand, she could have sworn there was a spark. From the look of surprise on his face, he'd felt it too.

"Leila," she said. "My name is Leila." He smiled sweetly and said, "Leila. That's beautiful." She could feel herself blushing, and he asked, "Are you a freshman?" Leila didn't trust herself to speak, as she had the sneaking suspicion it would come out as "Uhmuhbuhmduhh...", so she just nodded. He smiled and told her that he was a sophomore. She blushed even more, as this meant that she was crushing on an older guy.

Wait, crushing?!?!?!?

As she came to this realization, she realized that he'd asked her a question, again. "Sorry, what? " He just laughed and repeated himself.

"Will you please go to Sadie Hawkins with me? "

Leila stood there, shell shocked, and nodded yes with a growing smile on her lips. He beamed at her and gave her his number.

The tardy bell rang and cut her line of thought. She was officially late to class. Mrs. Archer was not going to be happy, but not even the prospect of detention could ruin the moment.

Nothing could.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

A/N- There you go! That's it for now, folks! Hope you liked it! Later!

GGRoseEverdeen1D