Valentine's Day Sucks </3

Prologue

Valentine's Day. A whole day dedicated to love and what a waste it is. It is a day you still have to go to school, so what's the point; it is a day where problems are still there to face; it is a day were couples get together for that day especially, I mean if you are a couple I swear you try to be together as much as you can? A day where guys treat their girlfriend's like princesses, well I think they should be treating their girlfriends like that all the time. A day to show your love, show it everyday not on that dumb day only.

I think I got my point across, yes I Hate Valentine's Day.

So much that one the day I refuse to leave my room.

It's the day my mum ended up dying because she finds out that my father was cheating on her with a woman nearly half his age. How does she find out? When she goes to a restaurant to meet my dad to celebrate this day, where she sees him in a lip-lock with another and she hits depression and eventually lead to suicide.

It's the day my grandma died, but she died happily but she still left grandad alone, I loved her so much, she was always there for me.

It's the day my cat got run by a car of drunk teenagers coming home from a party the night before.

And so the list goes, but less they aren't as effective and emotional as the ones above, but nevertheless hurtful.  Let's say about 21 bad things happened on that day over my 17 years of life excluding burning my doll collection because I hated them anyway.

So to make it sure you get it

I HATE VALENTINE'S DAY!!

Georgia hates Valentine's Day simple as that, the day made her sick. A lot of awful things had happened on that day and the list just gets longer and longer year by year. But may be this year might be different.

When Georgia finds out that she has been transferred to a different High School by her father and evil step mother, she has no choice to do as she is told. It didn't make much difference as she has no friends, so no one would miss her, perhaps the teachers because she is a straight A student and never failed to do their work.

She is sent away to live with her step mother's sister, who is the total opposite of the female dog her father is married to, kind and sweet, and can't wait to spoil Georgia. On that very day, Georgia is sent to a school that not only celebrates Valentine's day but is called Saint Valentine's as the founders were a couple deeply in love and wanted everyone else to be aware of it. Can anything get better as she begins her new school life on Valentine's Day?

But everything changes as the jerk of the school gets interested in the new girl. Not any jerk but Cay, the hottest, most handsome jerk who girls throw themselves at, give them any opportunity they would be on him, he even seems to make Georgia rethink of her plan to not falling in love before uni as she becomes dumbstruck at the sight of him.