OHSHC: The Pilot and the Medic At Work

Stage Zero: Working The Magic

Aoi Akiyama POV:

I turned around in bed, away from the sunlight that was peeking through my window. The sounds of footsteps became louder as I covered my head with my pillow.

“Aoi! Wake up! Time for school!” My brother’s voice yelled right by my ear. I turned around, completely ignoring him. I heard him sigh before he grabbed one of the multiple pillows I had on my bed and chucked one directly at me head. When it hit my head, I slowly got up and looked at my annoying brother.

“Fine, I’ll get up!” I muttered, heading to the direction of my walk-in closet. I grabbed the stupid uniform I had to wear and got dressed slowly. Once I had it on, I walked out to see my brother in the boy version of the uniform.

“There, happy? I’m dressed and up, ready for school.” I said with sarcasm. Ayumu smiled before walking down with the kitchen to eat something quick. I passed by my butler to see he had some pocky in his hand. I smiled as a thank you before taking the little box of pocky. My brother kept walking with both our school bags in hand. I skipped over to him with the pocky in hand before we went out the door towards the limo.

It was silent for awhile in the limo before my face fell.

“What’s wrong Aoi?” my brother asked from the other side of the limo.

“I forgot about the homework that was due today,” I said, looking down at my shoes in embarrassment. My brother had a smirk on his face before he pulled out the homework. It was all done. I jump across the limo, hugging my brother with a death grip.

“Thank you thank you thank you!” I said very fast, my arms around his neck.

“Okay, okay, I get it Aoi. Don’t let go of my neck, you’re gonna kill me!” he choked out. I let go of his neck before going to my side of the limo again, still happy I didn’t have any homework to do.

The limo stopped in front of our school. A crowd of people in yellow dresses and blue uniforms were behind the gate. Our usher, Yoki, opened up the door for me and Ayumu. I skipped out, leaving Ayumu behind with both bags.

“Hurry up, Ayumu! We have to get to class early to class!” I said, having him hurry up right away towards me.

We walked down the halls of Ouran highschool, girls eyeing my brother that was walking right by me.

‘Why can’t Ayumu be in the host club too?” I heard one of the girls mutter.

I ignored that comment as we walked into the class A-2.

We walked past a tall blond guy standing next to someone else as we got to our seats in the back. I sat down in my desk and smiled.

“I don’t understand you sometimes, Aoi,” Ayumu sighed, putting his head on the desk. “When you wake up in the morning, you have no energy, but when we get close to school, you’re practically bursting with energy. How is that possible?” he asked.

I looked at him and and shrugged my shoulders.

“I love my sleep, you should know that,”I stated with a smile on my face.

One of my friends ran up to me right away and started to talk about a ‘host club’.

“Emmie? What in the world is a host club?” I asked as she just kept going on and on about the prince and the twins.

Ayumu Akiyama POV:

I eavesdropped in their ‘host club’ conversation. It was more interesting than Hiro’s rant about video games.