SECOND&SEBRING

Austin Carlile

~Haylee's POV:

"Now boarding flight 1492 from Florida to California" I picked up my luggage and took my boarding pass out of my Aspire&Create sweatshirt. Seat 15A. I boarded the plane and found my way to row 15. As I attempted to secure my carry-on into the crowded overhead compartment a tall, tattooed stranger assisted me. He then turned to me and asked if I was sitting in row A. I replied yes and he gave me a friendly smile while stating that he was sitting in the same row as me. I took the window seat because "ladies first" as he said. Once we sat down I put my headphones in my ears and turned my music on shuffle. I closed my eyes and relaxed. I then heard the familiar lyrics "this is not, what it is, only baby scars. I need your love like a boy needs his mother's side." Ahh it was my favorite song SECOND&SEBRING by my favorite band, Of Mice & Men. I opened my eyes and saw my iPod's wallpaper. Alan Ashby and Austin Carlile. Then it hit me. That face. Those big brown eyes. The tattoos. The height. I yanked my headphones out of my ears and turned to the "stranger" next to me. "YOU'RE AUSTIN CARLILE!" I whisper-screamed at him.

~Austin's POV:

Finally. After 5 months of touring I get to go home to the delightful state of California. I boarded my flight excitedly. Don't get me wrong, I love my Warped Tour family but I missed home. It will be nice to take a break from the craziness and smell that comes with sharing a bus with Alan, Phil and Tino. I love them like my own brothers but they can be quite smelly and annoying sometimes haha. I reached my row and saw a very pretty girl trying to get her luggage into the overhead compartment. Hey, she's wearing anAspire&Create sweatshirt! That's my clothing brand! I wonder if she will recognize me."Need some help with that?" I asked her with a smile. She nodded and I helped her.I asked if she was sitting in my row while crossing my fingers, silently hoping she would say yes. When she said yes I smiled and let her have the window seat "Ladies First" She took her iPod out and even though her headphones were in I could hear Pierce The Veil playing loudly. Then I heard something else. My voice. My band. Oh no. I closed my eyes as SECOND&SEBRING played loudly. She then looked at me and said "you're Austin Carlile!" I nodded and simply said "yup." Oh god I really hope she's not an annoying fan girl.