Never Play With Fire

AN: So like... I was watching the Yogscast play Little Inferno... part 7 and near the end... Sugar Plumps dies... And my heart breaks... And since I'm working on some stories this came to me... Not even kidding... Now enjoy! Because I'm missing a live stream to write this. Be happy I came out of the shadows for you all!!

____________

Namine smiled and danced around her living room. It was finally happening.

After being rejected by Roxas multiple times. Axel one day approached her and everything changed! They started out as friends, next they start dating, then he takes the risk and gets on one knee, pulls out the ring, and says the words, "Will you marry me?" To those words she answers "Yes!"

In just a matter of days she'd be walking down the aisle towards her 'perfect' future. She just couldn't wait.

At the moment she lived alone with Axel since she didnt have any family. She twirled and twirled untill she fell onto the couch exhausted. She smiled at the fire place. The flames looked so beautiful. Lately Axel had been teaching her how to use fire and teaching her how to summon her own keyblade. She sighed and sat up. She made a small flame reach out of the fireplace then quickly forced it back in.

She giggled. She didnt notice that she acciedently made a flame reach out and touch the carpet. She stopped and took a step back. Soon the whole room filled with flames. All around her there were flames and she couldnt stop them.

She pulled out her phone and called the one person who could save her.

_________

Axel walked over to his car. He couldnt wait to go home. Suddenly a figure leaned against his car next to him. He looked over to see it was Larxene. He sighed. The whole world knew she was in love with him. And the whole world knew he was getting married.

"Hey Axy! Wanna go get a drink together?" She asked in a cheerful voice

"No thanks." Axel said bluntly

Her eye twitched. She wasnt known for being cheerful, so her using that kind of voice must've been painfull. "What do you mean, 'no'?!"

Axel looked at her, "No means no. I just wanna get home and spend some time with Namine."

As soon as Namines name left his mouth. Larxene exploded, "THATS IT?! Your wasting your time on her?! Ever since she came along I havent had time to hang out with you!! Look just one drink wont kill anyone!!"

"Look Larxene. Namine, is the best thing thats ever happened to me! And just so you know. Shes far more important then you! Maybe one day you'll meet that Mr. Perfect, but you'll never meet him because you're too busy ignoring guys and hoping I'll fall for you. I wouldn't be surprised if you've already missed him... Please just leave me a-" Then his phone went off.

"Hello?" he answered.

The first reply from the caller was a fit of furious coughing. "Axel... I need to talk to you.."

It sounded like Namine.

"Hey whats wrong? Are you ok?"

"No... Axel... Theres a fire... And I cant srop it" Every pause was a fit of coughing.

"What?!? Stay calm I'm on my way!!!"

He could hear the smile in her voice, "Thank you Axel."

He got in his car and drove off. He continued to talk to her. "Look just get out of the house!"

Then he heard her burst into tears, "I CANT!... THE DOOR'S TOO HOT.... I'M SURRONDED BY FLAMES!..."

Axel felt his heart stop.

"Axel... I love you..."

"I love you too Namine"

"I didnt think it'd end like this... I'd always believe it'd be with us getting old... Not by the thing that protected us... I hoped we'd have a child or two... "

"Namine dont talk like that.. I'll be there to save you!"

She laughed as though she wished that were true, but knew it wasnt. "I... Remember our first date... We ate dinner, watched the sunset, then watched the stars, and sunrise. At that time I thought. I cant believe it. I never imagened being with Roxas' best friend. And now. I cant help but imagen a perfect future..."

Axel was still miles away. How was he going to reach her?! He laughed and cried, "Why perfect?"

"Cause it was going to be a future with you... Axel... You are and will always be the best thing thats ever happened to me!!... I love you!!..." Axel heard a thud. It was silent except for the crackle of the fire.

Then he heard it. He heard Namine whisper, "goodbye" which was followed by a scream. It killed him. The line went dead. When he arrived at the house. Many people were already there. The screams were still going on. There was still hope! Axel ran towards the house. He tried and tried, but nothing. He couldnt controll the fire! Then he ran into the fire. But people pulled him back. His entire left arm got burned. The screams stopped. The fire department took out the fire. Axel was taken to the hospital.

Months later, all that was left of the house were the corners , the second floors floor, and the doors. The walls and fireplace were gone. And so was Namine.

Axel often visited the house. But he couldn't stay long enough, because if he did. All the memories would flood back in and try to kill him. Maybe thats what Namine wanted. Maybe she wanted him to be with her, but Axel knew that wasnt what she would've wanted.

Axel sat in the cafe. Drinking some coffee. He turned to the door to see who'd walked in. He normally wouldn't care who came in since it'd just be another stranger, but this time felt different. When he looked at the door. He saw a girl with auburn hair that reached her shoulders. She was pretty tan. She wanst exactly tall and she wasnt exactly a tooth pick. She wore a pink dress and purple shoes.

Kairi had just arrived in town hoping to escape the pain of her breakup. She was hoping for a fresh start. As soon as she had walked into the cafe she felt someone staring at her. She looked around and met a pair of emerald eyes. She was mesmerized by them. She smiled at the guy and waved.

Once Axel looked into her eyes he felt like he's looked into those eyes before. He shyly returned the smile and waved back. Soon enough the girl walked over to his table. They got along just fine.

At the end. Kairi said she had to go home. She gave Axel her phone number and left. It was after she left. That Axel realised, 'It's happening again.'

________

AN: First off... HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!! And, This is what Little Inferno is about:

Little Inferno is an Indie game, developed by Tomorrow Corporation, released in 2012, where in you burn various objects in your Little Inferno Entertainment Fireplace. You collect money and stamps throughout the game, unlock more items to burn, and receive mail from various characters.

And Sugar Plumps. One of the various characters. Dies in a fire. Note that she too has a little Inferno, so she got a little obssessed with fire and before you know it. Her house is on fire and you can hear her scream, so... This idea randomly came to me a few hours ago since thats when I watched the video. So yay. Crystal isnt dead!!! Hope u enjoyed!!!