Episode 1

5000 years ago humans, fairies and angels live in peace, but then the demons attacked one of the most important cities of humans. They we're shocked and call the Goddess clan to join the war immediately, and the Goddess clan joined joined the war. The Goddess clan send the 5 archangels to support the human kingdom. Variel of Wind, Ludociel of Light, Zariel of Nature, Mael of Flash and Tamiel of Water are the 5 archangels. The humans were so happy because of the aid from the Goddess clan, the devils where push back but the war is not over, then they call it the holy war.

(Now)
Daniel's father: Daniel!
Daniel: Father!
Daniel's mother: ohh boy, I miss you. How's the training?
Daniel: it was fun mom, those magic knights are so kind and I made new friends.
Daniel's father: ohh son, im so proud u came home, and im so proud u made new friends son. And ur right on time son, we're about to eat diner!
Daniel: ohh really?? Im really hungry

(While eating)

Daniel's mother: so son, when are u going back to the city?
Daniel: tomorrow mom, we have a training tomorrow.
Daniel's father: tomorrow?? Cant u stay for few days?
Daniel: im sorry pops, i cant.
Daniel's father: well ok son, good luck and do your best.
Daniel: ok and thanks pops.

(Wake's up and get ready)

Daniel: Goodbye mom and dad!
Daniel's mother and father: goodbye son!

(In the city)

Jacob:Oy! Daniel!
Daniel: oh hey Jacob! How are you?
Jacob: im good how bout you?
(Jacob, one of the 5 holy knight captains)
Daniel: same as you bro

Announcement: DEMONS ATTACK! ALL HOLY KNIGHTS IN THE CITY PLEASE DO UR BEST TO PROTECT ALL CIVILIANS!

Daniel and Jacob: *shocked

End of the ep. 1

Characters of the episode: Jacob Neru, Daniel Carp, and Daniel's mother and father

NEW EPISODE NEXT DAY!