Caught and Punished

Nsfw. Warnings: dom!Dabi, rough play, possible quirk play, bdsm, edging, spanking + more

"Little...mouse," you hear Dabi growl from the living room, startling you from the book you're curled up in bed with. "Get your ass in here," it was a demand, not request and you knew not to disobey...unless you wanted the punishment for not listening to your sapphire eyed lover.

"Y-yes, Dabi?" You said meekly, brushing h/c locks away from your face. "What the hell are these?" He growled, some papers were already blue with fire while others were still in his hand or strewn around the living room. Your face flushed red when you realized what he had discovered. "I can explain," you said in a panic.
"Explain away, mouse," he slumped down into the chair behind him, tapping his fingers as he waited. When you took too long for his liking he spoke first. "Am I not good enough, mouse? That you have to BUY fake love letters from me?" He growled at you. With a squeak you moved closer to him, falling to your knees in front of him.
"No...no...baby that's not it," you whined. You couldn't tell if the look in his eyes was hurt, anger or both. "There's a few dirty ones too, mouse. Am I not fucking you hard enough?" And with that you were scooped up and pinned to wall before you could even process a response.
"Da-," he cut you off pressing his lips to yours. Biting at your bottom lip until he drew a small drop of blood, causing you to whine in both pleasure and pain. You wiggled under him, his form towering over you. He picked you up, resting you on one knee that he had against the wall.
Pressing his chest to yours he slid one hand under the only thing you had on, one of his T-shirts, and singed your laced panties off of you. You have a whimper at the demise of your favorite pair, "I'll steal you some more." You whimpered a response as his still warm fingers played at your nearly drenched slit. "Oh, my, little mouse, someone seems to be enjoying themselves. Is this what you wanted?" He bit down on your shoulder, drawing a little blood and forcing a loud moan from you.
"Dabi...I," you couldn't finish your sentence before he had you in a state of nothing but moaning and mewling. Pumping his fingers in and out of you, warming them with his quirk. When he felt you clamp down around his fingers he stopped. You protested with a whimper to which he responded by grabbing you by the throat and forcing you to walk to your bedroom.
"Be a good girl and bend over the bed," he commanded and you obeyed. Arms out in front of you, chest pressed against the mattress, ass out and legs a few inches apart. You felt his hand rubbing against the skin of your bare ass, hand warming slightly and this time he wasn't that careful. You felt slight burning as he landed his first smack. "One for every letter. And I counted forty," he smacked again. "Count. Out loud," he growled. "Two," you whined.
Three
Four
Five....
And finally forty. Your bottom stung and you looked over your shoulder to see a red handprint, an already scarred burn, on your cheek. Any sane person would be upset. Not you, you were more than turned on as your slick ran down your thighs. Having noticed Dabi chuckled to himself. "Well, looks like I'm granting your wishes now, mouse," he gave your head a pat and sat down beside you on the bed.
"Now, grant mine," he grabbed a handful of hair and before you could question his actions he had your mouth open and his throbbing member in your mouth. Shoving you down until he hit the back of your throat, causing you to gag and tears welling in your eyes. Once the tears overflowed he let go and leaned back on his hands. "Don't stop unless I tell you to," he snapped.
Obediently you licked, sucked and pumped him. All the while receiving his praises of how much of a good girl you were, how pretty you looked like that. He groaned and without warning you could taste a salty bitterness. Swallowing every drop as you knew he wanted. "Good girl. Now, get up here," he cooed.
You obeyed, climbing on top of him carefully. He let out a low growl, slamming you down on his length. "Aahhh~" you moaned softly as he stretched your walls. But, he wasn't satisfied with that. He wanted you louder, loud enough the rest of the league would hear him claiming you.
He switched your positions in the blink of an eye, his hand around your throat, one knee touching your chest he was pounding into you with no signs of slowing any time soon. Your soft moans turned into incoherent words of praise to him and loud, "nnn's," and "Nyah's." Your eyes rolled back in pleasure as he hit that same squishy spot each time her bottomed out in you. He felt you clamp down on him and smirked, "come for me, little mouse." And with that he released inside you as you soaked this thighs and screamed his name.
Falling beside you on the bed he pulled you closer, landing a softer smack on your bottom. "Don't ever let me catch you buying that filth again, Mouse, I can handle you. But, now let's discuss that one with Keigo."

-end.