When I Was Your Man (Bruno Mars and 1D Fanfic)

Chapter 1

-Goodbye-

Kristen bit her lip and took a long breathe. "I don't wanna say goodbye... " she looked up in to Bruno's light brown eyes. "Babe, It's only going to be a few months," Bruno Forced a smile."It'll pass in no time honey." He kissed her forehead. She buried her head in her chest,"It feels like we just moved here.... I don't want to be alone." Hear muffled cries carried through his shirt. "It's only London... It'll be like L.A. Except with different accents." He whispered to her as he tried to soothe her worries. She let out a sigh. "Trust me... If I could of I would of took you on tour with me." Bruno looked Kristen straight on the eye. It made her worry even more. He was Bruno Mars. The ladies man. Who wouldn't want a guy like him. Bruno picked up a magazine that was lying on the table beside him. "Hey, at least I'm not them" he pointed to a picture of the latest boy band One Direction. "I mean sure they're closet to your age, but every girl, women and some men are throwing themselves at them... I'm not like that... People only want my music not anything else." He tried to cheer her up. "Hey I know the girl who's dating Harry." She said seeming preoccupied. "I bet she gets alot of hate." "I don't know about that, but we went to school together... I mean we weren't close,but I knew here and where actually suppose to 'catch up' over coffee Saturday." Bruno's face lit up with a smile. "See babe, you not gonna be Alone." He kissed Kristen's lips. Then suddenly is smile disappeared. "It's time for you to go, isn't it?" Kristen took a long breathe . She could feel the tears coming back up. "Yeah.. It is." Bruno said under his breathe. He slowly stood up and walked to the door. Then he turned around and looked Kristen straight in the eye. "I love you, don't ever forget that... And never forget me." With those words he turned around and was off to tour. He would be a way for six month. With only a couple calls and texts when he had time. Kristen let the tears feel. She was already missing him. Bruno was on his way to the airport. He was with his best friends. Phil and Ari. He hid his feelings from them as they joked of what was going to come of this tour. He was leaving his new home and his girlfriend.