Little Bro [Boyxboy]

Little Bro

James and Dylan were throwing pieces of paper at my head and back. I could hear them giggling behind me.

It hurt when they taunted me. They're so mean to me. I can't take it anymore. I hate it so much, the way they treat me. Everyone in my year are mean to me.

"Fag." I hear beside me.

I cringe. I don't know what that word means. Neither do I know what 'gay' and 'queer' means. Kids call me that, and a whole lot of other words. It makes me feel terrible & sad.

I finished my addition chart and handed it to Mr. Adams. I was the first one done. I knew all my addition, subtraction and multiplications.

"Nerd." A loud cough. The class laughed at who ever said it. I looked down and sat in my seat, while everyone else did there work.

I wasn't a nerd, I just was smart. I guess.

Minutes passed when Mr. Adam finally collected the assignments from everyone. He dismissed us. I sped walked to my locker to avoid unwanted trouble. I grabbed my teddy bear and jacket.

"Cyan, why are you in such a hurry?" James came face to face with me. I gulped and backed away.

"I-I.. my brother is waiting for me, I have t-" Dylan punched me in the stomach and James kicked me. I fell on the floor, holding my teddy bear to my chest. It hurt so much. I squeezed my eyes shut. No one helped me when they did that. I opened my eyes, James & Dylan were walking away, laughing.

I quickly got up and ran outside to my brothers waiting car. He was leaning against is, with his arms crossed.

"What took you so long, twerp?" Braydon hissed.

"I.. I-". Braydon got in the car. I got in as well. It was quiet. Braydon was texting someone on his phone. Probably his girlfriend, Alice.

We arrived at our house. I wanted to tell Braydon what happened, but he wouldn't care. He doesn't care about me. I went to my room and laid on my bed.

As soon as I was on my bed, I burst out in tears. Crying about everything. I couldn't control myself.

Braydon's POV:

"Alice, you wanna come over to mine, tonight?" I seductively cooed her.

"Of course, babe. Be there by 9." She hung up.

My dad isn't home. Cyan is in his room. I wanted Alice to come over. Maybe watch a movie, and then we'll have sex. Right after, I'll dump her in like a week or so. That's what I always did, but girls still keep coming.

Sniffle.

I could hear faint cries from my brothers room. He's crying? Why would he be crying? I got up from my desk and over to my brothers room.

Cyan's POV:

I whipped my eyes and sat up on my bed, tears still streaming down my cheeks.

"Cyan?" I look up and see my older brother in my doorway. He had a worried expression on his face. He came over and sat next to me.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He picks me up and places me in his lap. I cry even more. My brother hates me, he doesn't care

"Nufing." I burry my face into his chest. I feel my cheeks go red when I did that.

"Cyan, please tell me." He asked.

I wanted to ask him what the words 'gay' and 'fag' meant. I really wanted. He'll think I'm a big loser if I did.

I sigh. "Whut d-does g-gay mean?" I asked, whispering quietly.

I look up at my brother. He was looking at me, shocked and his eyes were wide. I dunno why.

He sighs. "Cyan why do you want to know?"

"Because kids at school call me gay and fag, and stuff like that." I tell him. His face hardens and I can tell he is mad and concerned.

"It means.. when two boys like each other, do you, Cyan?" He questions.

Two boys? Like each other. I think I am. I like James, a lot. But he doesn't like me, he hates me. I like Christian too, he's in 4th grade though. I thought it was normal.

I nod my head slowly. He inhales. "I am gay. Do you like boys, Braydon?" I wanted to know if I was the only one. That I wasn't a freak of nature.

"No, Cyan, I like girls. Are you sure you like boys?"

I shake me head. I was positive. I burst out crying again. "I'm a f-freak, aren't I?"

I hug my brothers waist tight, getting his shirt all wet

"I don't want to be a freak! I want to be normal, Braydon! I hate it!" I wanted to fit in. I'm a disgusting freak.

"No you aren't! You are perfectly normal. There are tons of boys that are just like you. You will never be freak, okay?" Braydon hugged me, kissing my forehead.

There are boys like me? I'm not the only one.

Braydon was as shaken up as I was. He feared that I actually was gay. I was scared he would hate me for it.

"I love you no matter who you like, Cyan. Remember that?" I blushed and smiled really wide. He doesn't hate me! I was so happy.

"I luv you tew, Braydon."