EPILOGUE

The royals of suwargh are a compelling force, absolutely flawless with a well-shielded secret. the neighboring kingdom is almost on par with their power, named chang due to its lavish elephant reserves. a kingdom lying to the south of these two wealthy kingdoms is almost a myth with the richest culture and belief. 

Tian is the sole heir of the kingdom of suwargh and is absolutely not into it. he doesn't want to be crowned at 20 and take on this life-altering responsibility. People call him naive and bratty who doesn't appreciate what he has and is ungrateful. But tian doesn't care because they are backbiting and they are in his back for a reason. 

Chon is a normal citizen who lives in the kingdom of suwargh and met Tian when he was in fifth grade. He swears it was friendship at first sight. Chon is the direct opposite of tian, mature and levelheaded, but also an absolute badass who doesn't take anyone's sh*t. Also, he is a fashion disaster and tian literally has to help him all the time.

Pupha is an adonis for the lack of a better word. built like a Brickhouse this man probably lifts a billion kg every day. He is as calm as a forest and but can be as rouge as a wild beast. He is friendly and professional, almost like no feelings would ever rock his core.

As for Ton, he is a little douche but also an understanding kind of douche, best friend with pupha, he is definitely the dumber and bratty one.