Chapter 1

A/N: I hate myself for writing another one.

This story is set when Sykkuno is already living in the OTV house.

~o~oOo~o~

He started the stream like he always does, waiting for more people to show up, thanking those who gifted him subs even though the stream just started, and most importantly already in lobby with his other friends.

Today they are doing an among us lobby, with one person still missing because the original player that was invited can't suddenly make it. Which is rare to happen considering that this is Toast's lobby.

Sykkuno didn't mind that, after all newer players meaning more new friends. Today he met Jack and Pewdiepie, which made Sykkuno delighted because he could tell that they are very nice people.

He just didn't expect that the world of streamers is smaller than what he thought.

"Got any fill Rae?" Toast voice filter in their lobby

Sykkuno could only imagine Rae shaking her head before responding "Unfortunately no I still can't find a fill... I've already message some of our friends but they are either sleeping or doing something."

"Oh! You guys need one guy?" Jack suddenly questioned which got the attention of the whole lobby "I might have one! Wait let me message him real quick then I'll get back to you guys."

"Thank you Jack." Toast replied as he tried on different hats since they are still waiting

"Hmmm I wonder who will play with us..." Sykkuno said directing it to his chat "Whoever it is, I hope we could get to know them better... Oh Wayward thanks for the gifted subs!"

"Good news!" Jack finally talked after minute of more waiting "He could play! He is setting up right now as we speak!"

"Nice Jack!" Rae excitingly said "Who is it? Is it someone you know?"

"Oh, it's Corpse Husband, the greatest voice you will ever hear!" Jack proudly announced

At that moment Sykkuno felt his heart drop, his body stiffening as he suddenly stop mid-sentence thanking subs. 'W-what...?' he thought as his chat suddenly goes wild in concern at his sudden change of behavior. He didn't even realize that he was frozen, staring at his keyboard with an unreadable expression.

Sykkuno...?

Omg is he okay?

SYKKKUNOOOOO???

Hello????

???

???????

I have never seen him like that!

Is he ignoring us????

What is happening???

"Sykunno!"

Sykkuno flinched at the sudden shout he heard that came from his earphones, his eyes suddenly going back and forth to the chat who are still going wild with concern and finally back to the among us lobby. He could feel his hands shaking a little bit, he let out a nervous chuckle, hoping that his behavior just seconds ago would be dismissed. "Ummm y-yeah w-what's up...?" Sykkuno had to bit his inner cheeks to stop himself from stuttering more.

"Are you okay?" Toast carefully asked, as if he knew something happened.

"Y-yeah I mean ummm... I was thanking some subs that's why... yeah..." Sykkuno knows that he should have not lied especially since he is streaming and thousands of people are now confused as to why he used them as an excuse. "Sorry... I wasn't... paying attention..."