1 ~ I'm Ross

Everybody thinks that being in a band is the coolest thing ever.

I mean, yeah it's not a bad life. I have fans and money, got to drop out of school, and, hell, I'm only seventeen.

But it's not a great life. I can barely go for a coffee without being recognised, and, when the band breaks up, I won't be smart enough to get a good job.  Whatever, you say, that's no big deal. But I want a normal life. I also want a band life. Honestly, I don't know what I want.

I guess I just really want to not have restrictions, y'know? I want to be free to do whatever whenever, instead of being tied down with gigs and interviews and photoshoots and tutoring. Yeah, I get tutored. None of the other boys do, I chose to get tutored. And I haven't told them. I mean, I would but... they would make fun of me. They do that a lot. I always pretend to laugh and play along, but it hurts, y'know? They're all older than me, and were in the same year in school, and were always closer. I love them, man, I love them, but, I mean, I just wish I had been born a year or two earlier.

But enough with the complaining, I know people would kill for my life, so I try to enjoy it as much as possible. Tour buses, gigs, different countries, girls, free alcohol (Don't tell my parents). It's pretty slick.

Anyway, we have a gig now, so I've to go.

Ross :P

*~*~*~*

Heya mateys ;)
So this is my new series. They're all, like, diaries from the band members. The chapters are kind of short, so sorry, but yeah aha
Thanks for reading xD