Chapter 35

You can read the previous chapters by searching Tyrant's Doll

Lize was already sitting at the table.

“Good morning, Princess. And Raytan.”

"Lize, thank you for inviting me."
Sezh greeted with politeness. Lize, who got up from her seat, also greeted her.

5 Years have passed, but Lize has always been the same. It was still overly polite, and it was still beautiful. However, only the body was not the same as before.

In fact, even four years ago, Lize wasn't so healthy. However, compared to the current state, it was a very strong level at that time.

She lost a lot of weight, and her complexion was also not good. Yerna and other concubines often deprecated her for pretending to be sick and living the emperor's favor, but Sezh knew. The fact that Lize's health is really bad.

I was coming to the palace every day to receive tutoring, but it was almost a month's worth of face to face. Lize refrained from going out. To be precise, there was no strength to leave the room.

It was not an exaggeration to say that in recent years, all the members of the Den Helder Empire have visited Lize. However, none of them could find the correct answer. The color of the bottle was getting darker day by day, and Lize was like a flower just before it had completely withered.

“Then first sit down…….”

Lize stumbled after talking.
Rytan, standing next to Sezh, quickly supported my mother.

“Mother, just go in and take a rest
this… … .”

"no it's okay. Just got dizzy only."

"Lize-nim..."

“I was worried about the princess. I'm really good, so don't bother."

Lize said with a peculiar smile. However, it seemed difficult even to have a smile on my lips. Sezh was upset for no reason, and only bite his lips tightly.

“Are you hungry? Come on, eat. Did you tell Marie to pay special attention?"

The food filled with the table looked delicious even at a glance. Sezh nodded and began to slice the steak. Of course, no matter how delicious food I ate, I didn't think it would soothe my heavy heart. However, it is impossible not to avoid eating what was prepared with care. Sezh put the meat in her mouth, leaving her feelings behind.

“It’s really good, Lize.”

"That's fortunate."

Lize smiled and said Then I sip my car. Without even touching the thin, thin soup that served as my share.

“Rytan, come and eat, too. I see.”

“… … Yes."

Rytan replied briefly. The heavily subsided atmosphere made me sick, and Sezh deliberately spoke to him. Brother, this is delicious. Try this first, then try that too... … .

Lize looked at those sets, and soon took off her lips again. "You look good with your dress."

"Yeah?"

“It's a light purple. It goes very well with your skin tone.”

What else is this talking about? Sezh opened her eyes round. Although I was wearing a light purple dress today, it was the first time that Lize had talked about clothes in this way.

"Actually, I told you to prepare in a different color... I'll have to say it again."

“… … Lize?"