Chapter 18 😏

Alex

"It's her." I say pushing Jack away from Ashley then pulling her towards me and kissing her in front of everyone, I then slowly pull away smirking at the wide eyed Ashley and at the shocked faces of everyone else.

...At least that's what I wish I did.

"Who is it?" Taylor repeats making me shift my gaze towards her and snapping back into reality.

I clear my throat.

"Well, uh... she's a girl I met but I'm not going to tell you who it is..." I then say. "Then what was the point of telling us you have a girlfriend?" Taylor says face palming.

"To let you all know I'm taken... duh, and so that Mariah stops kissing me out of nowhere..." I say watching as Mariah rolls her eyes.

"We should get to class, the bell is going to ring soon." Elena says. "Sure." Mariah says, and I realize she's been staring at me in anger for a while now. Then Taylor, Elena and Mariah slowly stood up from the bench.

"Come on Ashley." Taylor says pulling Ashley's hand and they start walking in front of me making me follow. "Leaving without me huh?" I say then get in between Taylor and Ashley and put my hands around both of them, I slowly look down at Ashley and wink.

"Go away Alex." Taylor says rolling her eyes. "You go away, Taylor." I mimicked her name. "I'm going to stay with Ashley, my friend here, aren't we friends Ashley?..." I say playfully then Taylor takes my hand of her shoulder and I watch as she annoyingly walks to Mariah and Elena which were in front of us.

"I guess it's just the two of us..." I whisper to Ashley as my hand is still around her shoulder.

"I can't help but notice how fucking sexy your ass looks in those jeans." I say in her ear and I feel her tense up under me.

I slowly take my hand off her shoulder and put it around her waist pulling her closer to my side, and then my hand found it self going down her body, my hand then stops at her ass and I give it a hard grab making her jump a bit.

"Alex!" She whispers loudly widening her eyes in shock. "I'm sorry sweetheart, you're driving me crazy." I say chuckling then stealing a quick kiss from her, "oops sorry." I say again realizing what I just did, then I see her look from my eyes to my lips and she slowly bites her lips seductively, "it's okay." She says slowly staring into my eyes, in my soul actually... I clench my jaw while looking at her and she continues making sexual eye contact with me and I couldn't do nothing about it...

"Don't look at me like that." I whisper huskily in her ear, she laughs, "like what?" She smirks, "like you want my dick in your little mouth." I say as we take slow steps right behind the girls.

"And what if I do?" She says making me narrow my eyes in surprise. "Would you like that huh?," I say, she shrugs. "Stop trying to get me hard sweetheart, we're literally in college." I say looking around. "I'm not doing anything." She says then she walks past me to the girls and in no time we're in the school building about to go to our classes.

I watch as Ashley was about to step in the classroom but I slowly pull her back by her hoodie.

"Where are you going huh." I say locking eyes with hers as she's now pinned on the wall beside the classroom. "To class." She says in a duh-tone. "Without giving your boyfriend a kiss?" I say raising an eyebrow.