Suprising Redemption

Warning; This may include the following:

- Blood
- Violence
- Curse Words
- Gay shit

Now let's begin the story

( Btw this takes place after the last chapter, and its basically the next a school day )

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up, I sat in my bed and rubbed my eyes. I remembered all that had happened last night, Ichigo, my stepfather works with a Mafia and is now in prison. I've been getting mixed feelings about Hinaru, and Hinaru is now protecting me. He never really told me the reason why but he knew that Ichigo was a criminal.

How much does Hinaru now about me? How does he know? Does he have abilites or something? Why do I feel warm and fuzzy whenever Hinaru is mentioned.

I shake off the feeling and get up from my bed, I chose my outfit to go to school today.

( This is what you chose to wear )

As soon as I was done getting dressed, I go to the bathroom and wash my teeth and freshen up

As soon as I was done getting dressed, I go to the bathroom and wash my teeth and freshen up. I walk back into my room and grab my backpack then run down the stairs. I see my mother sleeping on the couch, with a movie playing.

I guess she stayed all night watching movies, I thought as I walked out of the door if my house and headed straight for school. I took out my phone and it seems like what happened last night is ok the news. What a fucking coincidence.

I managed to get at the entrance at the school, but I see no Hinaru in sight. I started to get worried about Hinaru but I entered the school anyway.

Hinaru's POV

I woke up tired, and I'm late.... great. I walk downstairs in my pajamas and walking towards the kitchen and see my mother ( Yuno Yukiteru ) cooking breakfast and I see my father ( Amano Yukiteru ), my sister ( Hinata Yukiteru ) and my little brother ( Haruki Yukiteru ).

( Hinaru's Mother, Father, Sister and Brother designs would be revealed soon, anyway )

" Good Morning Hinaru " My parents would say at the same time with enthusiasm, My siblings would run up to me and hug me. I'd hug them back, Haruki would run back and grab a paper and he would run back towards me and give me the paper that he had with him. I wonder what this is? I thought as k held the paper, then I realized that he drew me, hinata, mom, dad and himself, standing in front of the house.

Since he was little it, looked adorable the way he drew the picture and he also seems really good at drawing houses. " Do you like it? " Haruki would look at me with his adorable blue eyes, I'd ruffle his pink hair. " It looks adorable, just like you!! " I would tickle Haruki and Haruki would make the purest child giggle ever.