sex is better than love

Ok this a story of a girl who gets sold by here here parents to a whore house. Hope you like it.

The day began as usual they call us the guys choose us and we get fucked simple. But today was different,some guy came in wearing a black suit. He picked me-Mia, Annie , Lisa. We went out front and got into his car. The ride to his place was silent,nobody wanted to talk.when we got to his place he brought us in to his office and said to me "You will be my son Blaze's birthday present". But as for you two girls y'all are mine, he said with a smirk. He told me to go upstairs and strip out of my clothes and wait till Blaze got home. When I-Blaze got home I walked Into my room and saw a "naked" girl standing in the middle if my room. And I was like " Oh MY GAWD"! And she just stood there with her head down. I sat down and motioned her to sit down, she did. And then all of a sudden I got the urge to kiss her I leaned in to kiss her and she leaned to we kissed for 2 solid minutes. When I finally pulled away she smiled, and came and sat in my lap while she was naked! And she leaned in to kiss me and we kissed I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close. Then I laid her down and got in top of her and she started to try to claw off my clothes so I sat up and pulled off my clothes in one fluid move. Sorry I just couldn't wait. She spread her legs so we could get ready to make passionate love.

Mia's POV

I spreaded my legs and I felt his dick on my clitoris. And he slowly entered me. In and out I couldn't hold in the moan that escaped my mouth. Then kind of a hurting sound

Blaze's POV

I slowly entered her slow at first then faster and faster, she let out a moan, then like a hurting sound or something. So I slowed down and she let out another hurting sound so I stopped.

Mia's POV

I'm sure he could tell that it hurt,so he stopped. But i still wanted it but it hurt ALOT! After he stopped he and I both fell asleep. In the morning I woke up next to Blaze. He was already awake twirling my hair, I rolled over an I was REALLY sore I slipped my hands underneath the sheets and started to rub my sore skin, He must have noticed he said here let me help. He reached under the sheets and pushed my hands out of the way. He started to rub my sore skin and let me tell you it felt REALLY good! Oh my GAWD!!

You like my hands?

Yes baby. And with we fell asleep