Short night of pleasure

God it feels good!  Kristy mouth enclosed around Sara’s taught nipple and she moaned from pleasure. Laying her head back she gave Kristy access to all of her, anything she wanted. Sara closed her eyes and moaned as Kristy trailed kisses down her naked body each kiss feeling like fire.

“Please.” Sara begged her head swimming with need. Kristy licked the inside of Sara’s thigh as her hand glided up to Sara’s sensitive spot. Sara grabbed the bed sheets as Kristy slowly began to massage her clit. The pleasure Sara felt sent swirls of bright reds and yellows through her vision. Kristy’s hand felt so good but she wanted more, lifting her hips Sara withered and begged under Kristy’s hand.

Sara gasped with delight when Kristy finally slid her fingers in. The pleasure was unbearable and sent bright spots through Sara’s vision. Kristy leaned over Sara until her mouth was next to her ear.

“Does it feel good?” Kristy’s voice echoed in Sara’s ear and sent chills down her spine. Sara moaned as Kristy shoved her fingers in further, unable to speak she nodded. Sara could feel Kristy’s fingers deep inside her and she arched her back, she could feel herself getting close to a climax. Kristy smiled at Sara’s moans and removed her fingers. Sara whipped her head up to stare at Kristy, her eyes wide in need.

“I want you to beg me. Beg me to climax” Kristy’s voice was filled with power and Sara whimpered as her body writhed with need. Sara heard keys at the apartment door, but she didn’t care  she needed Kristy so bad.

“Please, I’m begging you! I need you!” Sara’s voice rang through the apartment, the apartment door closed and Kristy smiled. Kristy shoved her fingers into Sara and as Sara moaned from wave after wave of pleasure the bedroom door opened.

Kristy turned around and smiled at the man who stood there a shocked angry look on his face. Standing up she walked over to him and patted him on the shoulder.

“Sorry but you didn’t get here in time” Kristy voice purred with satisfaction as she left the room. Sara raised her head and looked up at the man.

“Hey Ian, how was class?” she smiled. Ian’s face shifted from anger into a big smile.

“Class was fun, but it seems that you and Kristy were having a bit of fun of your own.” His voice held amusement and he let out a laugh. Sara got up and walked over to him, grabbing his shirt and pulling him to her she smiled.

“next time it’ll be just you and me.” She whispered as she placed her lips on his.