-chapter 1-

I was running really fast, running for my life. I wouldn't stop panting an my legs grew weaker and weaker but that didn't stop me from running. My breath kept hitching and I felt tears running down my cheeks.

"Why you running cutie? We just want to you for now!" a man said who was chasing me with two other men.

Suddenly I felt a strong force push me causing me to fall over. Then I felt someone grab me by the collar and throw me against the wall where there is no one at sight.

"Well, well, well looks like you didn't have a chance with us ey?" he says.

I just froze there in shock and felt cold hands unbuttoning my rusty shirt. I was going to brace myself and accept what they were going to do with me so I close my eyes shut as possible and just get over this.

Suddenly I felt those cold hands leave my chest and hear the sound of kicking, punching and grunts of pain. I slowly opened my eyes to see a boy with a ashy black, neat hair styled in undercut. He put down those two men with that height.

However I was trembling as I watched in terror. Tears kept rolling uncontrollably down my cheeks but covered my mouth to muffle my crying.

"Oi you okay?" a voice said. I slowly looked up with tears all over my face and the realised my shirt was still unbuttoned so I wrap my arms around me covering my chest, thank God im wearing a bra.

"Tch button your shirt up first." he says and turns around with his back facing me.

I quickly button my shirt up. After a few minutes he turns around.

"You still going to sit there like a statue?" he says.

My heart was pumping really fast an more tears came all over my rosey cheeks.

He kneels down in front of me with a small smile. "I'm Levi, what's your name?" he introduces himself with a gentle tone giving me a hand.

I wiped a tear, "M-my name is [y/n].." I say and take his hand with my trembling hand.

"Nice name, do you need help going home?" he asks.

That's when I burst out crying. Levi's eyes widen and walks towards me for a hug. I felt his warm arms wrap around me, I was only one inch taller than him though the hug fit perfectly.

I return the hug causing his shirt to soak with my tears. He starts to pat my head gently.

"Sorry.."  I say.

"Sorry for what?" Levi responds.

"I don't have a home it's okay." I retort.

"Why don't you come stay with me an my mother?" he suggests.

"Isn't that a little too-" I say but Levi cuts me off, "my mum will love you, and it won be too much we can be best friends!" he reassures.

He take my hand and make me follow him. Wait am I finally going to have a home now I smiles to myself.

We soon arrived at a very small house and he is about to open the wooden door when I stop him.
"Wait!" I say.

"What is it?" Levi asks.

"U-um thank y-you!" I say and hug him which he returns.

Levi pulls back and he opens the wooden door. He introduces me to his mum who is called Keuchel. My eye widen, I have never seen a woman this beautiful before, she had pale skin yet with dark silky hair styled in a wavy texture.

"Do you want to clean yourself up?" she asks me with a gentle smile.

I nod in response and she bring me to a room I assume it's a bathroom. She asked me if I was ok taking my clothes off an I can just leave the remaining the cloths that cover my private areas on and I nod.