11: O'block

Von was in Oblock with the guyz and they was just chilling , smoking weed , and talking shit the usuals.

"Y'all tryna hit the strip club tonight" Bj asked the guyz

"Hell yeah im innat bitch tryna get T'd " Von said making everybody laugh Including himself

"Man asian gone buss a cap in yo ass" Louie said eating

"Aye loudanggg stop playing with me" Von said

"You and that bitch be doing the most" YOUNGIN said making von side eye him. Together or not he didn't want no other nigga disrespecting her. he really ain't wanted to  show the guyz that he still had feelings for her because if he did,  they would be on his ass. So he just laughed it off to keep from saying anything.

"Ight yall let's gets some bitches" Top said standing up so they can get ready to leave cause he knew the tension was gone be thick and awkward.

"Look at top..on king daveeeee nigga ready to buss one up" Von said playfully pushing top laughing

**********
"Damn dat muhfucka moving lil folks" Von said to the random girl he seen at the strip club that was twerking, he just knew he was taking her to the crib tonight.

"Sit down" She said pushing him softly on the sofa. They was in the V.I.P section. Von looked over at memo who mouthed "choo choo" and von couldn't do nun but laugh

"You finna throw some ass" Von asked the girl before pulling out his money

"You gone throw some cash" She said biting her lip looking back at him

"Only if dat muhfucka move how i want it to" He said smirking and she smiled

Freak hoe by Speaker knockerz was blasting through the club speakers and by his surprise the girl was doing her shit. it was so much til the point that she couldn't even handle it herself. Von was impressed but he have seen better.

He put the hundred's back up and pulled out the twenties. Memo caught on and busted out laughing making the rest of the guyz laugh.

********
"Here take my picture please" The girl said sitting on the arm of the club sofa.

"Damn mfs got me being a paparazzi innis bitch- nah im just playing" Von said laughing grabbing her phone to take the picture.

He snapped the picture and gave her back her phone. She looked at it and she was shocked on how raw the picture was.

"Aye you Hard asf ma" Von told her then he looked getting another glimpse of her ass

"Thank you baby , what's your name" She asked looking him up and down

"King David grandson" Von said putting his hand together like a cocky nigga that he was.

"Boyyyyyy what's yo name" she said laughing

"Nah I'm just playing it's Von" He said licking his lips at her

"Well von you gone give me your number or what" The girl said

"Damn ma what's yo name first mfs tryna get straight to the point" Von said side eyeing her laughing

"Kris " she said laughing

"Like Everybody hate chris " Von said

"Yea but it's spelled differently with a K" she said walking close to him and von sly way stepped back but she ain't notice.

"Oh that's hard ma" Von said getting on his phone

"The number" she said trailing off

"Here ma" Von gave her louie number because he was tired of her asking and plus he ain't trust her just yet she was to anxious and he wasn't feeling it.

She was smiling and she hurried then put the number in her phone von hurried and powered his off before she could even see cause he knew she was gone text it in front of him .

*******
"Omg look at kris she so damn pretty" juju said hearting her picture. "Look Asian" juju said showing Asian.

"Them shoes raw i gotta get the white ones fasho" Asian said looking at the picture.

"What we finna do today" Juju said but asian was so busy in her phone that she wasn't even listening to juju.

"Bitch hello" Juju said snapping her fingers

"This nigga already with another bitch , Bro i hate niggas" Asian said looking at the shaderoom post von at the club talking to some girl but Asian couldn't figure out who it was cause the way the person recorded it you couldn't even see her face only her hair and it was a little dark.

"Damn bitch already" Juju said shocked

"Bro yess like we ain't even been broken up for that long" Asian said tryna laugh it off but she was really hurt. "then it was over something stupid..the reason we broken up" She added

"That's crazy"  Juju said

"As Fuck" Asian added

********
"Damn ma slow down" Von Said while gripping kris head as she gave him head.

(it feel so weird to do a sex scene with Von or Asian but bare with me , i gotta see how to do this without making it awkward or embarrassing)

"Mmm...mm..mm..m" Kris moaned out before standing up removing her clothes.

She got on top of von and he held her waist for support.

Before von was finna go crazy his phone started ringing. he looked at it and it was his grandma. he was wondering what she wanted the late so he answered

"Wassup granny" Von said semi breathing hard

"......."

"Granny you really called for that i was sleep" Von said lying.

"....."

"Okay when" Von asked as he looked over at kris and she was sucking on her fingers and making seductive faces towards Von. He ain't like the faces she was making cause it made her look kinda funny. So he smirked and turned is head.

******

"Y'all fucking with that" Asian was asking her fans on live . she looked to read some of the comments. "Look at kayla talm bout its hard" Asian said "kayla get on live with me" Asian added. Then she accepted kayla request.

"Bitch that song hard my shordy going up" Kayla said soon as she popped up on the live

"Fasho gang what you on" Asian asked.  They stayed on live for a good 30 minutes to talk and chop it up. Asian had met kayla a month ago with Von and they been chatting every since.

************
next chapter might b fye y'all🥲