Day one: February 17, 2015: Introduction

So, technically it is super early here, and I shouldn't be writing in a journal before going to start the day, but every journal should have an introduction, right?

My name is Elliott, and I'm hoping to become a writer one of these days. I really enjoy writing, and I've been writing small snippets ever since I was little. I was always the type to make up stories with my family.

I remember I used to play royalty with my cousin whenever I spent time with her. She was the princess, and I was the prince since I was taller and older. Plus I knew how to lead a dance. We also played celebrity. We would pretend to be famous singers, dating famous people, models and others of the like. It was really fun, and thinking back of we ever needed a guy in our games, I would play as one. I was always the one to step up and do it.

It started as me just being to good older cousin, doing as my cousin asked, but then, as we got older, I found I liked being the guy much more. I would willingly ask to be the prince of our story that day.

Some days were easier than others, but others were nearly impossible.

Now, days are pretty bad if I'm not careful to avoid things that might make me upset. Though, this might require a bit more explanation. I was born female, but identify as male. And if I ever use my birth name in this journal, it will be a fake one. I do not want people using my name against me since that's just messed up. Hopefully anyone that reads this can understand that.

Now, back to introducing myself. I'm Elliott, male, seventeen years old, and born on July nineteenth nineteen-ninety-seven. I currently am I high school, but I go to an online one to try to avoid one of my major issues, dealing with bullying.

I'm not going to lie and say everything is perfect, since it is far from that, but things are decent when I'm not having a tough day.

Today might be a bit tough since I'm going to visit my old school and say hi to some teachers and peers of mine. One teacher in particular though. His name is John. He was the hippy of the school, and I think I made him worse. I would constantly bother him about recycling since he only had a trash bin, but his excuse was because he hadn't gotten a recycling bin when he moved into the room he was in.

Thankfully I was the superhero I am, and I made him a bin. He still has it, and I made it for him two years ago.

You will probably hear random little stories like that from me, since I tend to ramble. But I should really get some sleep since I have to be up in a couple hours for classes. Night everyone.