Life's Lyrics

I remember when everything used to be fine. Now there is a shadow of doubt following you around. There are too many edges and not enough curves. You get quieter as the voices get louder, until you're silent. Why talk if there's nothing to say? Escaping is a fantasy, staying is the reality. Why sleep if you have nightmares, you live them through the day. Why suffer through the night? Why have friends if they have a knife ready?

When you look in the mirror and all you see are the faults of yourself, that just proves that's all you think you are. You're beautiful darling. Please believe me.

I just keep seeing all of these never ending bittersweet memories. These are life's lyrics. Listen to the song, listen to the music, listen to the lyrics.

Take care of yourself. Don't get yourself self down cause then I'll have to pick you back up.

Everything is gonna be okay. See the bright side, the edges and curves don't matter. Silence is a beautiful thing. Let everyone else do the talking. Ignore the voices, they're not real. There is no need to escape if you're staying in your fantasy. It's your very own reality. Nightmares are just illusions. And not all friends carry knives.

So darling do me a favor and listen to life's lyrics. Take care of yourself. Don't get your self down, cause then I'll have to pick you back up.

song bookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें