Remembering His Name

BLURB:

"..you see the war was never outside, but rather hidden in the shadows of her own thoughts."

These are words of a broken mind.

A deeply moving story that delves deep into the unbreakable bonds of love. A story of heartache, hope and above all the uncertainties of love.

We all question whether or not love truly exists, and whether or not happily ever after, is the end after all.

Perhaps this story will contain some answers as it takes you on a journey of a couples bona fide, tumultuous love.

~~~

A/N - I'll try make this short - I'd started writing this story I'd say around two years back but never got round to completing it - I'd only been able to write 4-5 chapters. I'll be writing very rough drafts because my main goal right now with this story is to finish what I started for 2018 (so bear with me because there might be errors). This was my first ever serious story where I dedicated a lot of time planning and I fell in love with everything about it, and so seeing it completed alone will be a huge achievement!

So thank you to those few that do decide to read this story, hope more than anything you enjoy it and maybe by the end of it you'll understand and see 'love' in a different light, more so the love experienced in this story. Who knows.

S x