Chapter Two

"Hello?" a huskly, low anger filled voice asked. Who is this?

"Uh-well-uh-"

"Harry I want a cupcake!" I heard a little girl ask.

"Harry c'mon if you give her one you have to give me one!" a boy shouted.

"Hold on!" the man on the phone shouted at his, i'm guessing, kids.

"So who is this? Because if you're a fan how-"

"Hi! I'm Jezebelle Kane and I would love to be your nanny!" I spoke into the phone. Louis wanted me to nanny for this guy? Awe, so caring.

"Um, well, uh I don't need a nanny" he hissed into the phone. Tough one he is.

"Look, I know you need one" I replied, leaning my back against the wooden door frame.

'HARRY I WANT A CUPCAKE NOW!" The same little girl screamed. I heard Harry growl and I could imagine the scowl on his face.

"Look, I'll give you a cupcake in two seconds ok? You brats have to learn to be more patient" Woa! You can't talk to a kid like that! Jerk.

"Ok, um sir? Harry? Look, tell me your adress and I will come over ASAP, sounds like you need my help" I asked desperatly into my IPhone.

There was a long pause, I could hear his steady breath un evening.

"Fine." he gave in and told me the adress and quickly got a pen from inside my bag and I wrote it down on my arm. Repeating the number into the phone, Harry agreed and we hung up.

I have a job. I have a job!

I screamed and jumped up and down, dancing and doing all sorts of things.

I heard someone clapping from behind me and I turned around. A dark shadow loomed in front of me.

"Your welcome" his high pitched voice squeak and I sighed a breath of relief seeing Louis emerge.

"I thought you were a rapist Louis!' i shrieked and punched his shoulder.

"Wow, still no thank you" he sassed, crossing his muscular arms over his chest. I smiled at the ground and tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear. "Thanks" I mumbled and he brought me into a hug. Hugging him back, I grinned.

"You got me a job!" I shrieked and I felt his head bob up and down. "Indeed, I did" I could only imagine the smirk on his face.

"I could kiss you right now I'm so happy!" and after I said that, he started to spin me around while I was giggling like crazy.

I heard someone cough and Louis instantly put me down backed off me, leaving me alittle sad. I peaked around his shoulder and found a girl with blue eyes and wavy blonde hair glaring at me. Well then.

"Oh.....uh..... hi Aspen?" Louis said but it came out of more as a question, scratching the back of his neck.

"Hi boyfriend" The girl named Aspen venimously replied with a devilish smirk plastered on her face. She locked her blue eyes with mine while walking over to Lou and she lip locked with him. At first, he looked alittle taken back but let himself go.

Oh hey Louis you forgot to mention your girlfriend, no biggie considering I just told you i could kiss you, pssh no promblem at all.

"ANYWAYS" I said clearing my throat. Louis instantly pulled back and Aspen glared at me crossing her arms across her chest.

"I should get going, I have a new job awaiting me. Louis, thank you so much and it was nice meeting you Aspen" I said and turned on my heel, walking towards my classic light blue Ford Pickup truck.

"JEZ WAIT" I stopped dead in my tracks. Few people call me Jez, its always usually Belle or Jezebelle. I turned around and Louis came slamming into my body. I was surprised at first, but then i wrapped my arms around him and I squealed. Uno, I am in my heartthrobs arms and doce, I have a job now! GAH!

"Louis again thank you so much, I've been waiting for something like this to happen and ah! Thanks" and that's when I took the plunge and kissed Louis on the cheek. He blushed and I ran to my car. Here I come Harry Styles.

I pulled into the driveway of a 'flat' complex and I quickly ran out of the car. By now I was changed into yoga pants and a tank top because I went home and changed.

I entered the large complex and went to the elevator. The gold doors opened almost immediately after I pressed the button and I stepped in.

Oh how awkward, people are in here. I pressed the button marked '12' and it rode up. The only noise the whole ride up was the background music and the occasionaly cough. I was the last to get off and I was kinda glad. The gold elevator doors opened and I peeked my head out.

Towards the left, the numbers decreased and down the right they increased. I walked down the seemingly interminable hallway until I reached a huge pure white door with '1169' written on it. I giggled, obviously about the number but I steadily brought my fist up to the door.

I knocked three times and took a step back.

What if he doesn't open the door?

What if they don't like me?

What if the kids and their mum hate me?

These thoughts floated around my head. The faint pounding of footsteps broke me from the thoughts. I felt my anxiety go into overdrive as the door swung open.

My head snapped up and I met a beautiful pair of emerald green eyes.