01-Zoey

As the rain pours I trudge through the cold rainy streets to work. My brown hair now all frizzy and my lips trembling. But I'm wearing is my state street pizzeria work shirt, black cut off jeans and a black hoodie, Yet im still freezing cold. I guess ive always been sensitive to the cold.

I arrive two minutes early which my boss is proud of.

"Hey Zoey can you be on delivery for the week? we are changing rosters"

Angie my boss tells me

"Yep thats fine"

"Oh thank God"

Making my way round to the counter I place my bag in my locker and grab the note pad as I sit down by the phone. 

"Zoey can you grab the pizza cutter from the dishwasher?" One of my co worker asked

"Yeah sure" as I reach for the pizza cutter I hear a ring echo through the kitchen. I quickly place the pizza cutter on the bench and reach for the phone.

"Hi State Street Pizariea Zoey speaking how may I help you"

"Hi could I get one large meat supreme one large sweet chilly chicken and large hot and spicy wedges delivered to 29 Thornton Quay"

"Okay it'll take about 20 minutes"

"MICHAEL ZOEY SAID THE PIZZAS WILL TAKE 20 MINUTES" the boy on the phone yelled

"who THE FUCK IS ZOEY AND WHY THE HELL IS IT TAKING SO LONG" the other guy who's name im guessing is michael replied

"THE PIZZA LADY AND I DONT KNOW BUT SHE SOUNDS HOT!"

Finally having enough of their voices I hang up and scribble the order onto the note pad.

I hand it to Jackie who's on 'Pizza duty'.

"Sweet could you get a new bag of wedges from the freezer?"

"Sure"

Some would dread working at a pizzeria but me well I don't mind it's a job and I get payed so thats all I really need in a job.  Theres no point fussing over what job you want when you can just work at a takeway resteraunt.

Little did I know that today was just the start of many deliveries at 29 Thornton Quay.

(Okay A/n;
Sorry I took ages to post this and I know it's short but I've been busy and stuff but ill try and post/update more often @lilmisshemmo1996 )