bio Y/N

Name: Y/N L/N

Alias: hangman

Age: 16

Gender: male

Hight: 2.13

Weight: 87 kg

Family:

Mother: M/N L/N

Job: pro hero

Alias: the chained hero, H/N

Quirk: chains- can summon a limited amount of chains.

Father: F/N L/N

Job: pro villain

Alias: the hanging man

Quirk: noose- can summon an endless amount of nooses from a pocket dimension.

Girlfriend: Viola

Job: hero in training

Quirk type: emitter

Quirk: eternal chains-

Eternal chains – allows the user to summon an endless amount of chains from what seems to be a pocket dimension, the user can also change the size of the chains and if their needs to be a meat hook at the end. The user has complete control of the chains. The chains also seems to have magical properties, as they have the ability to chain one's soul. The only known way of removing the chains is by having the user call the chains back as they cannot be destroyed.

Body: muscular.

Appearance:

normal clohtes:

hero costume:

(A/N yes that is his tounge and he has paleish skin

(A/N yes that is his tounge and he has paleish skin. (his head is black like you see in the first picture))

Fighting style: Y/N has been described as being brutal and full of rage in battel. He prefers to wound any enemy to the point of near death in stead of knocking them out for capture. In one event, he was walking through an ally, when he was jumped by some crooks. The only thing left of the crooks when Y/N left was the leg of one of the crooks and a hell of a lot of blood.

When not in a fight Y/N is seen using his intimidating appearances to keep crooks, robbers, rapists osv. Away from his loved ones.

Personality:

Towards unknowns: cold, reserved, always on guard.

Towards enemies: brutal, ruthless, merciless.

Towards friends and family: happy, chill, friendly, nice.

Likes: , scaring people, turning badies into mincemeat, peace and quiet, keeping his friends and family safe.

Dislikes: his friends and family getting hurt, people getting in the way, badies, jerks, perverts.

Equipment:

Hook chains – Y/N is always seen wearing chains around his wrists. The guessed use of these chains are as weapons in combat and as intimidation when out of combat.

here is the hooks