Cat and her search to find true love.

It all starts back when Cat was around five, she had this best friend that was everything to her. Her life was hell she had been raped at a young age and been beaten, not to mention watching her parents cheat on each other. Cat didn't know what to do/ she would always run to Hayden her best friend. Finally when she turned five her mother had, had enough so they moved to Ohio. It was nice there and Hayden had moved with them. Her mom adopted a boy named Seth and they all got along but Seth got in to a gang causing Cat to join the same one. When Cat was seven she was in a fatal four-wheeler accident and was in a coma for a month and three weeks Hayden stayed by her side threw it all she loved having him around.

Hayden's pov..

Cat was my best friend my world I loved this girl so much and I always will. I hated seeing her go threw so much. I truly love this girl with all of my heart. I just hope she feels the same. Right now she looks so peaceful but I hate seeing all of these machines hooked up to her there has got to be something they can do for her, but I won't leave her side not now, not ever. I have to take care of her. She's only seven and may not make it. Why did I let her get on that four- wheeler. Why? I can't say no to her. I need to talk to Seth..

Seth's pov..

I know Hayden is in love with my sister but she's only seven I can't let any thing happen but she does love him and he has been by her side threw every thing maybe I should let them maybe it would be what's best for them. I need to get to sleep why am I thinking about this. Dang she really is sick. Maybe I should take moms car and go check on her. No,Hayden's there he would call if anything was going on. God I really need to go to sleep.

While I'm laying in this hospital bed I hear everything but I can't answer everyone. It hurts and late at night I hear Hayden crying I hate him having to be like this I shouldn't have went riding this is all my fault look at what I've done to everyone I need to snap out of this. I miss everyone ,I miss my room ,I miss the people I call friends. God please let me come out of this I'm to young to die.