(Chapter Five)

Tyler's POV

"Tyler?" London said looking up at me. "Hey Babe." I said smirking. "How you been? I came to get you but they knew we were coming." She pushed past me and collapsed on the cave floor, not before I caught her of course. Shit, how long was she running for, that's definitely not healthy. I Better get her some water. I thought picking her up and carrying her bridal style to the under ground water reserve. Thank god we left our survival hut and shit.

London's POV

When I woke up I had a massive headache and as I remembered the events of the previous two days it hurt even more. I don't care if I'm Tyler's mate I'm not taking his garbage everyday. Although I know I felt something for him even if I'm trying to hide it. I just can't deal with this Paranormal and being turned. My Freaking best friends were turned for god's sake. If I turned into a werewolf they'd be my enemies! "Tyler?" I asked. My voice echoed we were still in the cave but a large lake stretched out in front of me. "Hey." He said nonchalantly walking over. "Can we go home?" I asked. "Sure." He said. "Give me a second though." I nodded my head and put my head back down on the bed like thing Tyler had put me on and fell asleep almost instantly.

Tyler's POV

She was so cute when she slept. I had to mark her I never want another guy hitting on her because it's a constant. I kissed her slowly and sweetly on her lips and noticed my mark blossoming in her hair. Good. That should ward off unwanted potential boyfriends and crap. I went wolf and felt my bones cracking into place. I picked her up lightly with my teeth and tossed her onto my back. Time for a run.

London's POV

When I woke up I was sleeping in my bed. I sat up. I WAS HOME! I started laughing maniacally as I ran to my dad's room. "Hey Dad!" I screamed laughing as I jumped onto him hitting him with a pillow. "Hey you crazy head!" He replied. "How was spending time with your best friends?" He said smiling. That must've been what they told him. "Oh, Great." I said forcing a smile. "Oh my!" My dad shouted. "It's time for school!" I started laughing hysterically. "You. Just. Said. Oh. My!" I said between gasps. "Oh shut up." He said pushing me off his bed. "Go get ready." He said. I smirked at him one last time before taking a shower. When I got out I dried my hair and straightened it perfectly and put on my black eyeliner and mascara. That's when I noticed the black in my hair. What the heck? I Needed to ask Tyler about this. I put on a short, black summer dress and knee high boots. As I stepped outside my TNA bag in hand I noticed a Mercedes Benz on my driveway. It was Tyler, wearing a plad button down shirt and skinny jeans with ray bans. I looked I him with distaste and walked towards my garage. "And where are you going?" he asked me grabbing my arm. "To get my car." I said icily. "No you aren't." He said picking me up and tossing me into the passenger seat of the car. I just sat there with a huge frown on my face. "Hey, no pouting." He said poking my lip. "Just leave me alone." I said slapping his hand. He growled. "When you talk to me, you talk to me with respect. I am alpha and if my pack sees my MATE of all people talking to me like that they'll take your example." He said. I looked out the window and didn't say a word to him until we got to school. I started to open the door to his car he said "Let me." "No, I ca-" "just do it." He interrupted. I sat there grumbling until he came to open the door for me. "Oh thank you so so so much." I said sarcastically. He helped me out and grabbed my hand. I tried to get out of it but he was holding my hand EXTREMELY hard. When we got into the school he turned to me and said. "My color looks awesome on you." Gesturing to my hair. "You did this to me? How dare you!? You know what? I hate you! You're a total jerk! Just leave me alone!" I cried. He started to shake and fell to the ground. Nobody was in the hall anymore it was like they all disappeared. His eyes turned up to me as his glasses fell off and when I looked down I realized his eyes were red. I felt like I was rooted to my spot. "Tyler? Tyler?" I screamed. "Just go." One of his bodyguards said pushing me away. When Tyler started to scream I ran.

Authors Note***

I know it's really short

But I have a lot of homework to do aand I wanted to get this done for you guy's :)

Happy Valentine's Day!

I love you guy's!

Anyway's thanks to my newest fan 4badco :)

Anyway's

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN :$ <3